Olympus Labs' EP1C and TD EP1C Update

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up guys?! I hope everyone is doing well! I just wanted to stop in and update my AnabolicMinds’ peeps about what's going on with our transdermal product and about an EP1C revamp that will be taking place very soon!

Okay, so here we are, we've been working diligently on bringing the EP1C TD to light and to also find a way to increase (-)-epicatechin bioavailability. As we are all aware, catechins, polyphenols and the like have a hard time crossing the plasma membrane due to their structure. We also know the vast potential that these ingredients hold, which is why we have been working tirelessly to find and produce a means of increasing their absorption!

There are a few ways to overcome issues of this nature, we can supersaturate the body by taking large amounts of these ingredients to make up for solubility issues OR we can find a way to increase absorption. Unfortunately, another fact that we are all aware of by now, or should be is that ingredients such as (-)- epicatechin are damn expensive to produce, which really makes the first option not the most ideal means of solving the problem.

I’m here to tell you that we at Olympus Labs, have found and perfected a technology that has the ability to increase the bioavailability of (-)-epicatechin far more than ever done before, period! We are the first company to ever introduce (-)-epicatechin in this novel and innovative form in the history of (-)-epi!

We have taken (-)-epi and bound it in a way that now gives it direct access to and through the plasma membrane! I can’t give you all the details just yet but expect to see this new and improved, novel form of (-)-epi coming very, very soon! We have locked down and perfected the technology! Yeah, as in it has already been produced!

Are you one of the guys that was hoping for a transdermal version of EP1C? Well, this new technology not only increases oral bioavailability but TD absorption as well! Don’t worry guys, we’re working on getting this out to you all as quickly as possible! And to all my dudes that put in for beta testing the TD you’ll still have the option to do so! We apologize for the delay but as soon as we found this gem, we had to put all (-)-epi projects on hold until we were able to perfect the technology involved. Once we knew production was a go, all bets were off and this new form was implemented immediately!

So… what can you expect from us? A new and improved (-)-epicatechin product in oral and TD variations! You can also expect to see this technology used in upcoming products such as a nutrient repartitioning and fat loss product! I’m going to tell you right now, keep your eye on us, in fact, keep both eyes on us! Our R&D team has some incredible products in store and you can expect huge, HUGE things from OL for the rest of the year and for 2015!

Feel free to toss up some questions and I'll do the best I can to answer! If I don't respond for a bit, forgive me as I have my second round of midterms coming up in a week LoL! Train Hard guys!

-V

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
I'm still in for beta... I mean ALPHA testing GRaaaHHhHhhHh!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh Man Second

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a nice informative post from Spaniard here, we can assure you this technology will be worth the wait.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm down too

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very informative and exciting.

Question? How many mg per serving will this be?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If l like it I want to carry it in my store .

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Do we have an idea of a rough release date of this new oral form of Ep1c?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
any one tried to open a Ep1c capsule and then take it sublingually..... ?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any one tried to open a Ep1c capsule and then take it sublingually..... ?
You can't take something sublingual if it's not designed to be taken that way. Like a sublingual cyclodextrin product. I mean I guess you could take it that way if it wasn't designed to be taken that way, however I doubt you would get any increased absorption(bioavailability).

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to see OL being first to market with enhanced versions of -epi

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this since I got absolutely zero results from 8 weeks of Follidrone

Vidar Eriksen

Awards
Ey Lexonis, hvorfor i helvete truer du og sender meg en melding om noe som ikke stemmer ? T2 er et naturlig forekommende hormon i kroppen. Det står absolutt ingen steder i hele norges nettverk og lovverk at det ikke er lov,Absolutt ingen steder. så gi faen i å trolle meg eller noen andre, UNØDVENDIG, ikke si at du er noe du ikke er og ikke true noen, Det er faktisk IKKE greit.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ey Lexonis, hvorfor i helvete truer du og sender meg en melding om noe som ikke stemmer ? T2 er et naturlig forekommende hormon i kroppen. Det står absolutt ingen steder i hele norges nettverk og lovverk at det ikke er lov,Absolutt ingen steder. så gi faen i å trolle meg eller noen andre, UNØDVENDIG, ikke si at du er noe du ikke er og ikke true noen, Det er faktisk IKKE greit.
Yes? Or... Maybe no? Possibly? I'm going to have to go with yes, no, maybe, possibly... but probably yes no possibly

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Google translate says:

Ey Lexonis , why the hell threatens you and send me a message if something is not right ? T2 is a naturally occurring hormone in the body. There is absolutely nowhere in the norwegian network and legislation that is not allowed , absolutely nowhere . so give a damn trolling me or anyone else, UNNECESSARY , do not say that you are something you are not and do not threaten anyone , it is NOT okay

Vidar Eriksen

Awards
why the hell threatens you and send me a message if something is not right ?" is wrong , this is the actual translation :
Why the hell are you threaten me and sending me a text of something thats not right ? "

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why the hell threatens you and send me a message if something is not right ?" is wrong , this is the actual translation :
Why the hell are you threaten me and sending me a text of something thats not right ? "

Still do not understand what you are trying to say and who you are talking to.

Vidar Eriksen

Awards
To Lexonis, scroll further up and youll see.

sending a private message doesnt work so i had to write it here in order for him to reply

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Google translate says:

Ey Lexonis , why the hell threatens you and send me a message if something is not right ? T2 is a naturally occurring hormone in the body. There is absolutely nowhere in the norwegian network and legislation that is not allowed , absolutely nowhere . so give a damn trolling me or anyone else, UNNECESSARY , do not say that you are something you are not and do not threaten anyone , it is NOT okay
To Lexonis, scroll further up and youll see.

sending a private message doesnt work so i had to write it here in order for him to reply
Not in here man. Don't clog up our thread with that stuff please and thank you.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
You guys realize this may be suppository technology we are talking about right?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a big negative buddy hahaha

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are you willing to do for gains? lol jk

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
suppository technology Oh...Pick Me !! Pick Me !!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
9eeb9c047289df2917cec72b5904bbc78f09cc44e2abe2b206d0753465bd4029.jpg

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Hope to see this out in a few weeks, tack it on my pct supps list

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My only question is how many goodies will I stack this with!!! muahahahahaha!!

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Woot! Cannot wait! I have tons of ep1c already though so I'll just stack em I guess. I like yhe oral option better for travel and whatnot. I was considering the other updated oral version, but the price was crazy so looking forward to this.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will unveil more information this week and the current eta is 4-6 weeks.

Vidar Eriksen

Awards
Det kan jeg forstå, selvfølgelig. det jeg har kjøpt er rent og naturlig T2. ser at noen kan misbruke navn ved andre ting som egentlig inneholder. ikke skrem meg igjen hehe !, jeg ønsker å se hvor langt jeg kan komme naturlig, så dette er fantastisk at noen produserer noe slikt for spessielt interesserte, ha en fin dag, da har du ikke noe behov for å skrive meg opp eller skjekke grundig hva jeg bestiller :)

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
We will unveil more information this week and the current eta is 4-6 weeks.
So can we still expect to see this improved oral version of Ep1c in months time? I'm trying really hard to limit my supplement budget until this stuff drops. Of course the release of the new Conqu3r is making that a bit more difficult.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So can we still expect to see this improved oral version of Ep1c in months time? I'm trying really hard to limit my supplement budget until this stuff drops. Of course the release of the new Conqu3r is making that a bit more difficult.
That's the plan, for the new and improved version to drop within a month's time. The new and improved version will also be ran in oral and td, so this will allow the loggers to compare in a setting which Spaniard will impose.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay guys I have 10 bottles here in TD form, now who wants this the most? You guys will also be hand selected to run the new version as well so we need people who can be committed to this in the long run.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
okay guys I have 10 bottles here in TD form, now who wants this the most? You guys will also be hand selected to run the new version as well so we need people who can be committed to this in the long run.
So you're looking for loggers for both versions?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you're looking for loggers for both versions?
Yeah, we will be conducting an interesting 'study', but will need the same people to participate for both logs.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will be free to log this when its good to go. Jus saying..

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
I'm in to run/log the TD version of Epic if it isn't too late. Currently in week 3 of PCT of running Nasty Mass. I'm new to AM but a regular poster on other sites. Won't let me link my log for Nasty Mass so if you want proof i'll log professionally and consistently just PM me and I would be happy to provide it for you..

Age- 26
Weight- 240
Height-6'2
Training Exp- 4 years, dropped 195lbs from 425lbs and been lifting heavy to build a big frame ever since..
Supps currently using- Pre Jym, Xtend BCAA, LGI Rehab, Laxogenin 100mg/ed, SNS DAA (In PCT from a 5 week run of Nasty Mass)
Training Style- 3 day split M-Chest/Back, W-Legs/Shoulders, F-Compound/arms. T,Th and St are cardio days with Sn being a rest day
Diet-Carb cycling and eating for recomp