Q and A for Olympus labs STENADROL

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
STENADROL

STENADROL by Olympus Labs 120ct
This is the purest, strongest, most potent, bulking prohormone available on the prohormone market today!Stenadrol combines two powerful forces known as dimethandrostenol and methylstenbolone and forges them to create the most effective dosed bulking prohormone EVER!Stenadrol by Olympus Labs

If you are looking for extreme size, muscle, and strength gains – look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present STENADROL. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod.

It features 120 capsules, each capsule containing 5mg of Methylstenbolone and 4mg of Dimethandrostenol; an unheard feat in the prohormone world.
STENADROL gives you 600mg of the Methylstenbolone and 480mg of Dimethandrostenol per bottle, at an unbeatable value!

Methylstenbolone and Dimethandrostenol are two action packed bulking prohormones engineered to sculpt your body to the level of a demigod’s. It’s the ultimate bulking prohormone combination.

It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade. We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.
Methylstenbolone and Dimethandrostenol are new and potent compounds, we have captured their essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

STENADROL will provide:
Extreme Mass gains
Extreme Size gains
Extreme Strength gains
Extreme Bulking
Fuller Muscles

With 600 mg of pure Methylstenbolone per bottle and 480mg of pure Dimethandrostenol, no longer does one need multiple bottles to get noticeable results.

View attachment stanodrol.bmp

Messer

Messer

Awards
I'll kick off the questions.

What is your recommended dosing and cycle length? What are some synergistic stacks that you'd recommend for this?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll kick off the questions.

What is your recommended dosing and cycle length? What are some synergistic stacks that you'd recommend for this?
First off, this product is not for beginners.

Cycle lenght would be 4 weeks. 6 weeks is possible but at a lighter dose.

3 to 4 caps a day would be sweet. Experienced users will probably experiment with more, but I 'm not recommending it.

4 caps would be, 20mg msten, 16mg of dimethandrostenol.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I 100% agree with edje.

I think TR3ST would be a perfect compound to stack with Stenadrol. It'd keep lethargy at bay and libido up. It would also help with possible joint pains - and it would definitely make it possible to gain even more size and strength.

For cutting/recomp purposes TR3N or FURAZA-300 could be great. TR3N is a bit more potent than FURAZA.

Messer

Messer

Awards
I 100% agree with edje.

I think TR3ST would be a perfect compound to stack with Stenadrol. It'd keep lethargy at bay and libido up. It would also help with possible joint pains - and it would definitely make it possible to gain even more size and strength.

For cutting/recomp purposes TR3N or FURAZA-300 could be great. TR3N is a bit more potent than FURAZA.
So what all does Tr3st do? What are the advantages of using it vs running just something like Sten or Epi by itself?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what all does Tr3st do? What are the advantages of using it vs running just something like Sten or Epi by itself?
TR3ST can be used as a "test base" of any cycle. Test keeps your male parts functioning and libido at bay - TR3ST does the same. Anabolics like methylstenbolone and epistane may cause lethargy and libido loss, TR3ST counteracts effects like that!

TR3ST is significantly more anabolic than testosterone and it is not 17a-alkylated either so it can be stacked with pretty much anything. It may cause some water retention which will help your joints.

It is probably the most potent nonmethyl (non 17a-alkylated) steroid legally available. Hell, some people even rate it higher than trenbolone!

REarturo89

Awards
what do u think??

I run in the past cycle anavar (40mg)+ proviron 50 mg ) 4 weeks.. now I'm looking for one ph that makes me gain 8-10 pounds in 4 weeks, dry gains, I thought stenadrol day 3caps + caps EPI2 day .. now stenadrol 3caps day + 3 caps tr3n day, now stenadrol 3cap furaza 300 + 3 caps day what do you think ..? what are the gains? stack and which would help me in earnings dry and shredded
.. thanks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run in the past cycle anavar (40mg)+ proviron 50 mg ) 4 weeks.. now I'm looking for one ph that makes me gain 8-10 pounds in 4 weeks, dry gains, I thought stenadrol day 3caps + caps EPI2 day .. now stenadrol 3caps day + 3 caps tr3n day, now stenadrol 3cap furaza 300 + 3 caps day what do you think ..? what are the gains? stack and which would help me in earnings dry and shredded.. thanks
PH doesn't make you gain weight, diet does.You can cain 8-10lbs in one cycle with a single compound. Is there a specific reason why you'd want to run a stack?

REarturo89

Awards
I wanted to know if the stack earnings as one of stenadrol + ph mentioned, he gains more than all'anavar (oxandrolone), and which of the 3 mentioned stack of secondhand best for dry gains, i'm 182 for 85 kg bf around 12-10% ..8 year of training

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to know if the stack earnings as one of stenadrol + ph mentioned, he gains more than all'anavar (oxandrolone), and which of the 3 mentioned stack of secondhand best for dry gains, i'm 182 for 85 kg bf around 12-10% ..8 year of training
4 weeks of anavar at 40mg/day and proviron at 50mg/day is a very mild cycle so you shuld gain more with Stenadrol.Stenadrol + TR3N should be a very good cycle for dry, lean gains. Definitely more potent than Stenadrol + FURAZA-300 and better for your health than Stenadrol + Epi.

REarturo89

Awards
for the shredding result in this cycle tr3n 3caps + stenadrol 3 caps.. ?

REarturo89

Awards
do you know neanderthal of dna anabolics? is strongher than stenadrol?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for the shredding result in this cycle tr3n 3caps + stenadrol 3 caps.. ?
Yeah, run it for 6 weeks and it should be fun.Never heard of DNA Anabolics. Why you wouldn't want to stick with trusted brands?

REarturo89

Awards
no is also a curiosity .. it's means not bad man :).. i have to know only if the association whit furaza is focused more to shredding result , or shredding result are better with tr3n association

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no is also a curiosity .. it's means not bad man :).. i have to know only if the association whit furaza is focused more to shredding result , or shredding result are better with tr3n association
TR3N is more potent than furaza. Furaza may be better for beginners though.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A single bottle of stenadrol should get you where you need to be. If anything stack Stenadrol with D1METHADROL to get more dimethandrostenol.

REarturo89

Awards
hi guys ... i wanna know wich is the best in results between super dmz 3.0 (3 caps a day) and stenadrol ..

IronMagLabs Super-DMZ 3.0
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Methylstenbolone
2, 17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one - 10mg

Methyl 1-Alpha
Methyl-1-Eticholenolol-Epietiocholanolone - 10mg

Dimethazine
2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol-3-one-azine - 10mg

stenadrol olympus labs (3-4 caps a day)
120 capsules, each capsule containing
5mg of Methylstenbolone
4mg of Dimethandrostenol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi guys ... i wanna know wich is the best in results between super dmz 3.0 (3 caps a day) and stenadrol ..IronMagLabs Super-DMZ 3.0Serving Size: 1 CapsuleServings Per Container: 60Methylstenbolone2, 17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one - 10mgMethyl 1-AlphaMethyl-1-Eticholenolol-Epietiocholanolone - 10mgDimethazine2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol-3-one-azine - 10mgstenadrol olympus labs (3-4 caps a day)120 capsules, each capsule containing 5mg of Methylstenbolone 4mg of Dimethandrostenol
Depends on doses of course. I'm not a fan of Super DMZ 3.0, stacking three methylated steroids (especially three harshest ones on the market) just sounds stupid to me.

REarturo89

Awards
I'm agree man.. I'm not sure of gains and real effect of alpha1

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on doses of course. I'm not a fan of Super DMZ 3.0, stacking three methylated steroids (especially three harshest ones on the market) just sounds stupid to me.
Totally agree^

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
From what i remember the 1-Alpha is wet. I may be wrong but I think it is wet. Out of the stuff you mentioned St3nadrol and TR3N would be the way to go. Or Stenadrol and EPI. Bottom line for your goals pic one of our methylated products, D1METHADROL, ST3nadrol, EP1STANE or DMZ all have enough kick to give yo the 8-10 lbs you are looking for. No need for the Furaza in your current goal, furaza does not dry you out. It is a dry compound IE it will no aromatize so it will not make you wet, but it will not dry you out. You want to add even more size go with TR3ST or TR3N.

REarturo89

Awards
i would gain dry , because i started the cutting diet.. I m at 13 % of bf and have to arrive at 8-9 as last summer, but at the same time i havo to grow up a little bit(8 lbs)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you will see 8 lbs of scale weight while cutting but 8 lbs of LBM is a definite possibility if done right. Optimal nutrition will be the key to success in that goal. The products have the ability but you will need to be on point, that is just the way it goes when recomping.

irondude

irondude

Awards
Nice Q & A about stenadrol

In the past I have done Havoc 6 weeks
LGI Mechabol & Furuza 50 6 and 8 weeks

Will Stenadrol be too strong in sides and will 3 caps for 4 weeks be enough?
Is stenadrol and Iron Legions XI KT a good stack?

by the way you guys have a really impressive line of products !!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Q & A about stenadrolIn the past I have done Havoc 6 weeksLGI Mechabol & Furuza 50 6 and 8 weeksWill Stenadrol be too strong in sides and will 3 caps for 4 weeks be enough?Is stenadrol and Iron Legions XI KT a good stack?by the way you guys have a really impressive line of products !!!
You could as well run it a bit longer because one bottle has 120 capsules.I'd start it at 2 caps/day and up the dose weekly do you can find your sweet spot. I'd probably run it this way: 2/3/3/3/3/3 or 2/3/4/4/4 - I personally prefer longer cycles with lower doses over short cycles with high doses.... And XI-KT should compliment your cycle nicely.

Cogy

Awards
bump

isn't 20mg msten, 16mg of dimethandrostenol low in dosing?

i'm reading msten at doses of 30+mg and dimethandrostenol 20/30+mg.

Or is it because you stack two compounds ?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
How would a cycle of stenadrol compare with DMZ in terms of bulking? Planning on running trest as a base, but interested in the strengths of each.