Order Issues

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have had some issues with my last two orders from Nutriverse. Before I go into details on the forum, I would like to give a rep a chance to PM me about this.

My emails to customer service haven't been answered, and no one picks up, for my phone calls to the shop. I like a little over an hour away, but don't feel I should have to make the trip in.

Thanks.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have had some issues with my last two orders from Nutriverse. Before I go into details on the forum, I would like to give a rep a chance to PM me about this.

My emails to customer service haven't been answered, and no one picks up, for my phone calls to the shop. I like a little over an hour away, but don't feel I should have to make the trip in.

Thanks.
I have to correspond with them every time I place an order due to one issue or another. They usually respong fairly promptly but it seems as though lately, most of their incoming email has been going into their SPAM folder so they don't always see it. That is what they told me recently anyway..

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Spam folder is understandable, but not a single department picls up their phone, and I find it hard to believe that no one is ever in the shop. ****, when I went there last, there was at least six people in the building.

Anyway, an order from June had two items that were supposedly shipped separately, from the rest of the order, but I never received them.

Now, I have an order "waiting to be fulfilled" for 14 days. Only one item. And again; I live an hour and twenty minutes from them.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Volvo140G

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My first order with them I had an issue - they gave me a discount on a product in return but it took a few days to hear back.

Second order I placed arrived without any issue.

Seems like its a small staff trying to support a lot of orders. The price for the product I bought from them was good enough where I went back a second time

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My post gets deleted because I said shady business practices being performed by Nutriverse. Wish I could get a refund but seems like the way they are treating customers they need to keep every dollar they get won’t be in business much longer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Company Promotions 4
Iconic Formulations 5
Iconic Formulations 4
dsade Evomuse 114
n8te General Chat 1