Nutriverse stumbles

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I normally have really good luck with NV, however my last order from them was less than great. If the USPS delivery estimate is correct the order will get here 1 full week after I ordered it, from NJ down to Fl (which is normally 2 ~ 3 days). This appears to be due to missteps in the warehouse. I ordered it on Sunday. I received my shipping notification on Wednesday (5:34 PM). Per the tracking the post office received the package today Thursday (6:09 PM). So 4 business days from order to ship. Not exactly the stellar service I have come to expect from NV. Has something happened in the warehouse? (new management or something?)

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I experienced exactly the same as you. My theory is that because of all the Valentine's day specials they got backed up.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I experienced exactly the same as you. My theory is that because of all the Valentine's day specials they got backed up.
Could be, I just hope it does not become a trend. Until now they have been fantastic about shipping and meeting their "we ship same day " clock. It was not like mine was a huge order, and all items were in stock.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I contacted them recently because I have been frustrated with how they indicate on their website that items are in stock and available to order when in reality...they are not. You end up getting an email the next day asking you what you want to substitute. If you miss that email, or forget to check...you just waste multiple days before they fill your order. They told me their data feed on inventory does not work, and they are looking into resolving the issue.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I contacted them recently because I have been frustrated with how they indicate on their website that items are in stock and available to order when in reality...they are not. You end up getting an email the next day asking you what you want to substitute. If you miss that email, or forget to check...you just waste multiple days before they fill your order. They told me their data feed on inventory does not work, and they are looking into resolving the issue.
hmmm, I never got a "request to substitute" Email, that is good to know in general about their inventory data accuracy.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to follow up and report that the package arrived on Saturday, so 2 days sooner than the Monday estimate and overall actually less than a week after the order.

3GMac

Awards
My last order took over 3 wks to be delivered, got nothing but excuses absolutely unacceptable!!!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
They are constantly pumping out deals (get at least 2-3 discounts per order) and their shipping cost is very reasonable. Especially on smaller orders. Not to mention it always seems like I have 5-10 dollars in credit waiting for me for my next purchase. The customer service is top notch and always responds even if they are backed up. I've never waited for the above 3 weeks (item out of stock maybe?) but I have waited for a week and I've always chalked it up as nothing compared to the awesomeness I get in return. Easily the best supplement site and one I recommend to friends who in turn love it as well.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
They are constantly pumping out deals (get at least 2-3 discounts per order) and their shipping cost is very reasonable. Especially on smaller orders. Not to mention it always seems like I have 5-10 dollars in credit waiting for me for my next purchase. The customer service is top notch and always responds even if they are backed up. I've never waited for the above 3 weeks (item out of stock maybe?) but I have waited for a week and I've always chalked it up as nothing compared to the awesomeness I get in return. Easily the best supplement site and one I recommend to friends who in turn love it as well.
How do u check your credit

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
If you have an account set up their should be a "redeem your rewards" tab at the bottom of the screen. Tap or click on that and it will tell you how many points you have. 1000 points = $5 Credit 2500 = $10. If you don't see the tab sign in and go to your account and see if it pops up.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
If you have an account set up their should be a "redeem your rewards" tab at the bottom of the screen. Tap or click on that and it will tell you how many points you have. 1000 points = $5 Credit 2500 = $10. If you don't see the tab sign in and go to your account and see if it pops up.
Still don't see it. Hmmm

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
You just changed my life... its a small floating tab on your left bottom corner of the screen when logged in. its not part of the website itself but its rather laid over the screen.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
That little tab just lets me chat with CC

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Mine shows up at the bottom middle of the screen when using my iPad. If using your phone it may not show up.

Randallk21

Awards
I placed an order and it didn't even ship until a week later. When I finally got it they shipped me the wrong protein powder, terrible service from my experience.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This has happened to me also. Don't understand why "out of stock" is so hard when every company that uses the Internet does this.

Stray_Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
This has happened to me also. Don't understand why "out of stock" is so hard when every company that uses the Internet does this.
Same here, and I got the out of stock info piecemeal. One day, I'm asked if I can substitute a flavor as they are out of stock, when I ok that, no response or email it shipped, so I send another email and am told the next day they are waiting for an item to arrive tomorrow, NOT good business practice. They're no Amazon, that's for sure. Their phone has been out since Monday and they ignore the question when I ask them. Doesn't matter what option you select, "you call is being transferred" then after some muzak plays, you get a message saying "no input so far", then disconnects. It's the hokiest phone system I've *EVER* run across.

Their saving grace is on my computer, when chat is available, I always get a prompt response (and I got 25% off what might have been $350). Reading all this feedback tells me that it's either "growing pains", or "they just don't have their act together yet", and they are having issues being compounded by previous issues, which can exponentially grow and overwhelm businessmen with the best intentions. I hope they learn from this and progress. Angry/lost customers can snowball till the business eventually goes "poof".

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here, and I got the out of stock info piecemeal. One day, I'm asked if I can substitute a flavor as they are out of stock, when I ok that, no response or email it shipped, so I send another email and am told the next day they are waiting for an item to arrive tomorrow, NOT good business practice. They're no Amazon, that's for sure. Their phone has been out since Monday and they ignore the question when I ask them. Doesn't matter what option you select, "you call is being transferred" then after some muzak plays, you get a message saying "no input so far", then disconnects. It's the hokiest phone system I've *EVER* run across.

Their saving grace is on my computer, when chat is available, I always get a prompt response (and I got 25% off what might have been $350). Reading all this feedback tells me that it's either "growing pains", or "they just don't have their act together yet", and they are having issues being compounded by previous issues, which can exponentially grow and overwhelm businessmen with the best intentions. I hope they learn from this and progress. Angry/lost customers can snowball till the business eventually goes "poof".
I just ordered FD2 today. Am I going to get it like two months from now.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's this points system? Damm, I've never created an account I think! I lost out on points :( ?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order yesterday morning, shipped same day, per the tracking it will be here tomorrow. Pretty good turn around time on this order.

What's this points system? Damm, I've never created an account I think! I lost out on points :( ��
I love the points system. You definitely need to setup an account. On my last order I got an additional 5% (on top of the AM 5%) and also a $1 discount, all for being a "regular customer". Then the points allow you other discounts too, depending on your available points (you "spend" points to get the discounts).

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I placed an order yesterday morning, shipped same day, per the tracking it will be here tomorrow. Pretty good turn around time on this order.

I love the points system. You definitely need to setup an account. On my last order I got an additional 5% (on top of the AM 5%) and also a $1 discount, all for being a "regular customer". Then the points allow you other discounts too, depending on your available points (you "spend" points to get the discounts).

I didn't know about the points system either. So I went and checked, had over 24k pts. Got an extra 20% off my order on top of the 20% OL line drive.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know about the points system either. So I went and checked, had over 24k pts. Got an extra 20% off my order on top of the 20% OL line drive.
did you stack the AM 5% discount too? If I recall you can do that (I am pretty sure that I have in the past).

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Well, that's kind of annoying as I've been told when asking about it in the past that you COULD NOT combine points discounts with sales (e.g., 20% off sale); it had to be one or the other.

If you can combine both points and sale prices I wish Nutriverse would clarify! If that's the case, they have cost me a lot of money!

Crowbar

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Well, that's kind of annoying as I've been told when asking about it in the past that you COULD NOT combine points discounts with sales (e.g., 20% off sale); it had to be one or the other.

If you can combine both points and sale prices I wish Nutriverse would clarify! If that's the case, they have cost me a lot of money!

Crowbar
Just try using the AM 5% discount code (AM5) the next time you check out with a sales item in your cart. That way you are not spending points to find out. I am pretty sure that it will work, but better to verify. I know that I have stacked the AM5 on other discounts, including the "regular customer" 5% discount. But to be honest I didn't do the math myself to see if the % came off of the entire total or just off of the non-sale items I bought.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Just try using the AM 5% discount code (AM5) the next time you check out with a sales item in your cart. That way you are not spending points to find out. I am pretty sure that it will work, but better to verify. I know that I have stacked the AM5 on other discounts, including the "regular customer" 5% discount. But to be honest I didn't do the math myself to see if the % came off of the entire total or just off of the non-sale items I bought.
Yes, the "am5" code will get you an additional 5% off, on top of the 20% off sale prices. I'm interested in the person who said they were able to get additional off of the (20% off) sale prices by using his points.

Crowbar

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am in Canada and I have ordered 5 or 6 time from them and never got any problem and I got the items before the 2 week mark, pretty good in my book

MG223

Awards
I've made a few orders from, they all shipped out within hours and were to my house in a few days. No complaints from me.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, the "am5" code will get you an additional 5% off, on top of the 20% off sale prices. I'm interested in the person who said they were able to get additional off of the (20% off) sale prices by using his points.

Crowbar
This is directly from my invoice.
I got a 2 pack EPIAndro from OL.
The cost was 84.99$
20% off line drive sale saved 22.50$
Coupon code (xxxxxxxxxxx) saved 7$
Shipping was 4$
Total was 60$.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't even knimow about the points, hoping it matches my emails with past orders ?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even knimow about the points, hoping it matches my emails with past orders ��
As far as I know if you have an account setup (aligned to your Email account) then you have been collecting points all along, and may have some sweet discounts waiting. I am sure that Volvo140G can fill you in on any details.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sparkss crowbar46

^^smart dudes!
AdelV, or any other AM members, hit me up via PM and I'll do my best to help y'all out

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did they get rid of the cheap $4 shipping option.

Stray_Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
All is well now. You should get yours soon. My OL goodies and 4 FD2 shipped yesterday (with a free maca for the delay) which was also when Letrone came in, it was holding up my whole order. The phone was sent to null because their phone CS position needs to be refilled.

As a first time customer, I am now duly impressed with how they resolved the issue in my case.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
So uh.... I placed an order July 2nd, its July 13th and it still shows as awaiting fulfillment...what kinda crap is this? almost two weeks just to get my items shipped? This is ****ing ridiculous and I have been out of protein powder for almost a week because of this... Oh, this is also the 2nd time this **** happens...

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
So uh.... I placed an order July 2nd, its July 13th and it still shows as awaiting fulfillment...what kinda crap is this? almost two weeks just to get my items shipped? This is ****ing ridiculous and I have been out of protein powder for almost a week because of this... Oh, this is also the 2nd time this **** happens...
Was/is it showing as in stock? Maybe Volvo140G can lend a hand here.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Was/is it showing as in stock? Maybe Volvo140G can lend a hand here.
The Slinmax and kingsguard show nothing stock related when I look them up and both of the protein powders I bought are in stock over 40 units. Either ways, a) I should have been notified this was gonna be delayed because of an item that wasnt clearly out of stock, If I had known I would have modified my order as I need the protein with urgency or b) it should have been shipped. Instead nothing happened....not even a "hey, sorry for the delays"

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Ive been waiting for products to arrive as well. Tracking says its been in pre shipment since the 5th. I live chatted with someone on Monday. I was told that Vasomax had to be restocked and was told that in should be in by Tues. No updates on tracking and no one is responding to emails, live chat or phone calls! Plus, it would have been nice to know that Vaso was out of stock.

Volvo140G You have helped me out in the past. Can you explain was is going on by any chance?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
So, I just got an email that the package was shipped today. Do I need to keep annoying AM Nutriverse reps every time I place an order on Nutriverse? Cause if so im gonna start the day I order stuff and not 2 weeks later....

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Volvo140G, I did redeem some of my point but never used them, my code is not working anymore, I wrote to nutriverse but the never contacted me, can you help me resolve it?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as I know if you have an account setup (aligned to your Email account) then you have been collecting points all along, and may have some sweet discounts waiting. I am sure that Volvo140G can fill you in on any details.
This is true.

Concerning the use of points with the big sales we offer on the reg, I'm not sure you can use them in congress with say a 20% auto discount with AM5 stacked for an additional 5% off.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry man, I'd be peeved too... I assume you've tried to email [email protected] for an answer? I'm just an online rep so I'm not privy to the happenings of the warehouse.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been waiting for products to arrive as well. Tracking says its been in pre shipment since the 5th. I live chatted with someone on Monday. I was told that Vasomax had to be restocked and was told that in should be in by Tues. No updates on tracking and no one is responding to emails, live chat or phone calls! Plus, it would have been nice to know that Vaso was out of stock.

Volvo140G You have helped me out in the past. Can you explain was is going on by any chance?
Like I mentioned to hazard12 a moment ago I'm just an online rep and am not privy to happenings at the warehouse and stock issues, etc. I'm sorry you're peeved, I would be too in your situation tbh. Hopefully you were able to save some coin tho... I agree it'd be nice to learn what's up with your order if say an item was OOS. I know emailing customers that news is something we attempt to do and if yours slipped past somehow then I'm really sorry. I'd be miffed as well....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going forward, for anyone, please PM me if there's an issue, I'll do what I can to fast track an update for ya. I'd say hit up [email protected] first, you'll likely hear back soon.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm use to waiting 2 weeks min for orders to arrive ?

Sometimes I notice it takes days to ship, and even like 5 days to make it to the sorting location to leave for Australia.

I try forget I order packages, or I'm constantly checking tracking ?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm use to waiting 2 weeks min for orders to arrive ��

Sometimes I notice it takes days to ship, and even like 5 days to make it to the sorting location to leave for Australia.

I try forget I order packages, or I'm constantly checking tracking ��
We're all abuncha pussies then!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplement Companies 3
Supplements 11
gigante35 Supplements 188
Volvo140G Supplements 37
khall1974 Supplements 63