How many Grams of Fiber do you get per day?

How many grams of fiber do you get per day?

• 5-10 grams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-15 grams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am wondering how many grams of fiber other people get per day?. I seem to go kinda of high and I don't even supplement with fiber. Trying to eat more "good" carbs, I guess you can take it too far....For instance today I have only had 1400 calories but already I'm up to 21 grams of fiber!

U

UKStrength

I aim to get at least 40g per day, more if I can. I don't use fibre supplements either, just plenty of fruits and veggies!

It helps with bowel movements and keeps me filled up.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
My staple foods are broccoli and oat bran and one of my favorite cheat foods is FiberOne Raisin Bran. I actually am having a hard time dosing my X-Factor for my current log with meals throughout the day because I am worried the fiber will absorb the EFA's in it. My bowel movements are on a great schedule though so I definitely think I will be keeping my high fiber ways.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I as well try always to aim high around 30-40g a day. That seems to be the "sweet spot" in the morning. On days where I don't get that much fiber ill have a cup of metamucil. It seems that when I go any lower than 25g the quality suffers.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I've gone as high as 70grm for a week...after that, not over 40

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
My staple foods are broccoli and oat bran and one of my favorite cheat foods is FiberOne Raisin Bran. I actually am having a hard time dosing my X-Factor for my current log with meals throughout the day because I am worried the fiber will absorb the EFA's in it. My bowel movements are on a great schedule though so I definitely think I will be keeping my high fiber ways.
P-Slin than two big bowls of Post Raisin Bran with bananas on top (and skim milk) is one of my favorite cheat meals or sometimes post workout meal to a lesser degree. So good.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
P-Slin than two big bowls of Post Raisin Bran with bananas on top (and skim milk) is one of my favorite cheat meals or sometimes post workout meal to a lesser degree. So good.
Haaha you call that a cheat meal?? Wonder what your regualr meals consist of lol, you must be pretty damn strict with the diet, I admire you.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
30-40. I really just aim to have 1g of fiber per 7-8g of carbs I eat, so the number can really vary depending on the day.