anabolic diet questions

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Considering a return to this type of diet. Did CKD for many months about 4 years ago. Good results. Haven't purchased DiPasquale's book yet. I read a lot about the entrance/beginning phase starting with BW X 18 for calories. How emphatic is he on this? I ask because @ 290lbs, I'll be eating over 5000 calories. Wish I remembered him for the last year as I have been powerlifting, would have been nice to not have gotten this fat:burg::lol:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Considering a return to this type of diet. Did CKD for many months about 4 years ago. Good results. Haven't purchased DiPasquale's book yet. I read a lot about the entrance/beginning phase starting with BW X 18 for calories. How emphatic is he on this? I ask because @ 290lbs, I'll be eating over 5000 calories. Wish I remembered him for the last year as I have been powerlifting, would have been nice to not have gotten this fat:burg::lol:

Heres a link. I suggest you buy the latest book, "The Metabolic Diet",

http://www.metabolicdiet.com/index.htm

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
You forget me, T-bone? Nice to hear from you again. Thanks. Definitely buying the book. Wanted to start on Monday, so, looking for a couple quick answers as I probably won't receive the book in time.