Training Day vs Off Day and Macronutrient\Calorie differences

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so for backgound info: im currently 208lbs at 5'9." and 8% bodyfat.
My training day caloric intake is 3969
Protein:326g
Carbs: 525g
Fat: 65g

My non training day calroric intake is 3440
Protein:300
Carbs: 425
Fat: 60

Does this sound good to you guys? Its working but Im trying to tune up my diet a little. I used to eat too little on my off days. I just set this up on paper.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to their calorie differences\ macro nutrient ratio differences on their training days vs off days.

BTW my goal is lean mass. (Not cutting, and not dirty bulking.)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so for backgound info: im currently 208lbs at 5'9." and 8% bodyfat.
My training day caloric intake is 3969
Protein:326g
Carbs: 525g
Fat: 65g

My non training day calroric intake is 3440
Protein:300
Carbs: 425
Fat: 60

Does this sound good to you guys? Its working but Im trying to tune up my diet a little. I used to eat too little on my off days. I just set this up on paper.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to their calorie differences\ macro nutrient ratio differences on their training days vs off days.

BTW my goal is lean mass. (Not cutting, and not dirty bulking.)
I was never a fan of counting calories. There are too many factors to take into consideration. Also remember that the energy for 'todays' workout comes from 'yesterdays' intake. Just keep up the good work with how you're eating and eat only good foods and bust your ass in the gym.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea thats true. its just easy to blame\rearrange numbers when there are needed improvements to ones physique. besides training and supplementation, diet is usually 80% of the battle, so ive always tried to pay close attention to it.