Blood work analysis at the end of a cycle help

Letrone

Awards
This was my first ever cycle and I know my lipids are **** lol. Prior to this cycle all of my levels on everything were pristine. I just don't have the tests for it as it was about a year ago and I have always eaten very clean and lifted and done my cardio. I got this blood test on 1/18. I got off my 6 week cycle 1/22.

View attachment 178518
lipids 1-19.PNG
metabolic panel 1-19.PNG
test 1-19.PNG
tsh 1-19.PNG

Letrone

Awards
I don't have enough posts to put in a link apparently so just look up big dans fitness b3aststack by flex fitness, I regret not going on something lighter tbh. I did 4 weeks on the beast and only two of the wolverine, I started getting some more sides than I wanted and they were out weighing the gains for me personally.

what do you think about the bloods?

Letrone

Awards
I don't have enough posts to put in a link apparently so just look up big dans fitness b3aststack by flex fitness, I regret not going on something lighter tbh. I did 4 weeks on the beast and only two of the wolverine, I started getting some more sides than I wanted and they were out weighing the gains for me personally.

what do you think about the bloods?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your lipids aren’t trashed that bad. Obviously out of whack a bit, but in the grand scheme that should correct fairly quick. Plenty of people walking around, no steroids, with far worse and have no idea.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, you can clean up that HDL and LDL, but outside of that, it's fine. In fact, I don't know what you cycled, but I would have expected your creatinine and eGFR to be out of range. I've rarely seen anyone carrying around a lot of muscle and eating adequate protein that didn't have an elevated creatinine and lowered eGFR.