Huel nutrition

1. Huel nutrition

Hi all ! Recently bought this product to slim down , I absolutely love it ! Was wondering if anyone else has tried it and there views on it to ?

I had huge problem due to me taking medication before bed witch mate me wake up through the night eating loads of un healthy bits and bobs couldnít resist the crave for food , since Iíve been with Huel I havenít ate once in the night .. so if any one suffers from midnight munching I suggest to try this out !

May not suit all but for me itís working wonders , just thought ild put it out there for who ever is interested as I see nothing listen on here about it !

•   

2. There are better and cheaper products out there imo. Plant based protein is not my first choice either

3. Your suggestions Iím from U.K. as well maybe be not eligible here other sources , have u looked in there website ?

4. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey
    •   

5. Not a full meal replacement like this is is it , I have that on top to up my protein in take

6. I Have Huel for breakfast and dinner and a normal evening meal with shakes and snacks in between

7. Have you checked UK bulk suppliers? There are some good alternatives imo

8. Whatís there website ?

9. There are a bunch of them Myprotein, Bulkpowders, TheProteinWorks, GoNutrition, etc.

10. Oh yeah I use them for my
    Whey and fish oil n multi vits

11. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    There are a bunch of them Myprotein, Bulkpowders, TheProteinWorks, GoNutrition, etc.
    The protein works do good meal replacement powders.....

But

Imo these aren’t a sustainable way of living. You should be able to slim down eating real food bro. Problem with all these things is thstbas soon as you stop weight comes back on as the underlying issue with nutrition hasn’t been addressed.....

Do see huel advertised flaming everywhere these days though

12. I can see a meal replacement type shake being a decent option before bed if itíll keep you from midnight snacks (although if you have a blender you can probably save some money with whey protein, milk, and peanut butter), or just to get in more calories, or to replace one meal when youíre in a hurry, but having it replace TWO meals DAILY isnít the best idea IMO.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    The protein works do good meal replacement powders.....

But

Imo these arenít a sustainable way of living. You should be able to slim down eating real food bro. Problem with all these things is thstbas soon as you stop weight comes back on as the underlying issue with nutrition hasnít been addressed.....

Do see huel advertised flaming everywhere these days though
    I am not sure why are you quoting me, but I am not having MRP personally. Just saying that Huels vegetarian MRP is not cheap for what it is. Only time I use protein powder is around training.

14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I can see a meal replacement type shake being a decent option before bed if itíll keep you from midnight snacks (although if you have a blender you can probably save some money with whey protein, milk, and peanut butter), or just to get in more calories, or to replace one meal when youíre in a hurry, but having it replace TWO meals DAILY isnít the best idea IMO.
    Yeah tried all the whey and peanut butter stuff never worked mate , I think even with bumping the calories I was still missing nutrition from my diets if Iím honest , these shakes are the only thing thatís solved me munching in the night for years ,

15. It's just a over priced protein shake I think

16. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    I am not sure why are you quoting me, but I am not having MRP personally. Just saying that Huels vegetarian MRP is not cheap for what it is. Only time I use protein powder is around training.
    Yeah sorry bro, quoted wrong post.....

17. I agree with the others okay as a before bed type of meal ,unless you are training to be an astronaut

18. Huel, Soylent, etc. are just a repackaging of an old idea (MRP powders) and aimed at a different demographic (nerds that don't want to leave their computers mainly, as an alternative to ramen noodles). As hyped up as they are, it's basically the same thing as the Slim Fast shakes your overweight aunt drank in the 90's. As said above, better and cheaper alternatives out there.
    bang and your gains are gone
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Night TIme Nutrition
    By Big Joe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 11:19 PM
  2. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM
  3. Post Cardio Nutrition ?
    By R.I.C. in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 01:19 AM
  4. links to nutritional information on many foods
    By hamper19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 05:34 PM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:10 PM