Short breathe while bulking?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone ever find themselves short of breath when bulking? I don’t feel short of breath when working out but sometimes just when doing routine stuff like walking up stairs or similar things.

Supremeone

Supremeone

Awards
I'm 40, and hell ya I get winded walking up my steps can't figure it out lol. It's funny you asked, yesterday a buddy called I answered walked up stairs and he was like wtf is wrong with you! He thought I just got done doing something else lmao!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds to me like gaining weight too quick and neglecting cardio.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been around 190lbs steadily for weeks kind of taking it easy to tune into my TRT dosing but my training does lack cardio and needs more. I try to walk on the treadmill between 3.5-4 and on an incline for 15 minutes. I usually don’t gain if I do more than that and lift.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do cardio a lot when I’m cutting so that’s probably why I like cutting so much more, I generally feel better.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Heart health is important when bulking too.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Only after a large meal or do you feel out of breath all the time?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like your endurance is suffering. I neglected cardio most of this year and got on the stairs a couple months ago (I’m still neglecting cardio - thanks gw501516) for about five minutes. That was a mistake.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever find themselves short of breath when bulking? I don’t feel short of breath when working out but sometimes just when doing routine stuff like walking up stairs or similar things.
This is going to happen to people that put too much weight on too quickly. Remember, your body needs to acclimate to the new weight it is carry around. I am on cycle right now and have gained about 5 pounds in three weeks. I am still doing cardio, but a lot of weight gain, muscle or fat, it is a shock to your body. It is natural with weight gain. Put on a backpack and walk around, you will breathe a little more.