Gaining weight and strength.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I'll be doing be starting the end of my third month ive been working out 5 days a week two hour session. Eating good quality foods and keeping a good supply of calories and carbs and protien. Going to be working out Monday chest/tries Wednesday back/biee and Friday shoulders/legs. Increasing my workout an additional hour- hour and a half. Will adjust sets reps workouts and weight as I go. can't wait to give vector a try! I am currently 172 lbs on the dot. Going to do vector for four months. Got the other bottles coming after middle of 2nd bottle.
IMG_20181119_185450.jpeg

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good deal. Im glad youre doing something positive.

Glow

Awards
Great idea, if you are working out to gain muscles and strength, you must get the right amount of carbs and protein. Also the type of exercises and the number of hours you put in counts a lot. But I am sure you are on the right path just keep it up.

Glow

Awards
A good program for gaining weight and strength. Working out 5 days a week is ideal for anyone looking for lean muscles and wanting to pack them with strength. Eating clean calories and protein is a good idea as well. It will help you achieve your set goal faster. At 172 lbs I think its optimum and that you are on your way up.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gl with your goals bro, what macros you going for?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why not just eat more food?
Any maybe get more rest.

SS or a 5x5 paired with a quality diet is perfect for a youngster without any physical limitations and such to limit what exercises they can do.

Glow

Awards
I am not sure, but I will consult my trainer and see what he will recommend. What are the best options available?