- 10-11-2018, 08:01 PM
I drink 3 shakes of
"webber naturals® 100% Natural Vegan Protein Powder" just wondering if I cold be overdosing on amino acids? I use it at work and at home.
Also is there a way to get protein (vegan) without amino acids if I am overdoing the Aminos?
*Lastly does anyone know of a cheaper product like this? Or can suggest similar products like this? I need to get my fruit/vegis servings I dont get enough and need it to be in juice formula not puree.
Subi | Best Green Superfood
Would be nice to find something like this without the stimulant matcha (already have my stimulant bit)
Sorry for my english I have brain trauma.
- 10-18-2018, 04:56 PM
10-26-2018, 02:07 PM
Protein and amino acids are one in the same. Protein is made up of amino acids, so when you consume amino acids you are consuming protein. Protein = Amino Acids.
You can't really overdose on protein or amino acids, but there is a limit to the amount that your body needs and is beneficial. Most people stick to the 1g per pound of body weight rule. If you weigh 180lbs, you should consume appx. 180g of protein per day.
As far as alternative vegan sources.... that's a challenging one. Grains and legumes are high in protein and may be good options for you to incorporate into your diet.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheCrownedOne in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2005, 03:45 PM
- By 200wannabe in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2004, 07:37 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2003, 06:22 PM
- By Timbo in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2003, 04:18 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2003, 06:36 PM