- 10-11-2018, 06:19 PM
I drink 3 shakes of
"webber naturals® 100% Natural Vegan Protein Powder" just wondering if I cold be overdosing on amino acids? I use it at work and at home.
Also is there a way to get protein (vegan) without amino acids if I am overdoing the Aminos?
*Lastly does anyone know of a cheaper product like this? Or can suggest similar products like this? I need to get my fruit/vegis servings I dont get enough and need it to be in juice formula not puree.
Subi | Best Green Superfood
Sorry for my english I have brain trauma.
- 10-12-2018, 06:05 AM
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein so you are fine. Vegan protein options - look into pes or san-Chaos and Pain Rep -
20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)
10-18-2018, 04:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheCrownedOne in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2005, 03:45 PM
- By 200wannabe in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2004, 07:37 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2003, 06:22 PM
- By Timbo in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2003, 04:18 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2003, 06:36 PM