Smelling salts

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To ammonia inhalants make your heart race or anything? Not good with stims but I’m curious about them and I can’t find a good answer to this.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To ammonia inhalants make your heart race or anything? Not good with stims but I’m curious about them and I can’t find a good answer to this.
Cant say they make your heart race, but after being knocked out a few times in football and the Army I can say they work.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Love them. They kinda “shock” you into the zone. for a short second your heart probabbly goes up. I doubt it though.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
It causes an acute adrenaline dump. You use them to lift more weight, which is largely irrelevant outside of fringe strength sports

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is the most god awful smell ever.

DemonDevster

Awards
They are just the strongiest harshest things you can smell literally can clear a blocked nose by only holding it under your nose i think itd be the shock thatd get your heart racing

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love using these on my 5/3/1 days. I will use them on my plus sets, joker sets, and when going for a one rep max. They are great to get you focused/in the zone for that brief time. The only issue is if you get it too close to your nose or inhale too much, at least for me, my eyes water and that can detract from the lift, but I have used them so much now I know where to put the bottle.

I would go with nose tork. A 3 pack on Amazon is about $10 and lasts a long time.

Country

Awards
Never tried ived had cheque drops and they were no joke

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rad83 Supplements 12
General Chat 2
ethan_wilde Supplements 7
ethan_wilde Supplements 9
Powerlifting/Strongman 6