Anyone hear about this? FDA wants to ban vitamin b6

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
Wow. That is a really scary concept. I hope it never happens. Sent some letters out to my peeps.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vitamin B6 Is very dangerous. I don't blame them. It should be prescription only.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to hear from some supplement sponsors on the board, since they're in the supplement business.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
Yes, you caught me:rofl:
Actually, I've read in "The Food Bible" that B6 is thought to be entering dangerous territory in the 50mg range. I've actually seen some supplements, B-Complexes, that have higher than that for the recommended daily dose (multiple pills). I was irked by it, somewhat. But you don't have to megadose on Bs to enjoy them!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, I've read in "The Food Bible" that B6 is thought to be entering dangerous territory in the 50mg range. I've actually seen some supplements, B-Complexes, that have higher than that for the recommended daily dose (multiple pills). I was irked by it, somewhat. But you don't have to megadose on Bs to enjoy them!
Hahaha i honestly wasnt sure if new research came up or something. LOL
After my earlier years of dosing M1T at 30-40 mgs..a little B6 just dosen't scare me...lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
convenient e-mail procedure from the full article....I made my opinion clear to all of my representatives in 30 seconds.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Just in case does anyone know of any Canadian vitamin sites that ship to the states?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Who not just google food sources? Supplementation is hardly necessary.