best cleanse/detox routine?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
looking for something that'll really clean me out... I remember dsade posted a cleanse thread but I couldn't find it- thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
bump

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
nvrmind- found dsades thread :)

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Spoiled milk!!!Just kidding I know gnc has a bunch of different things.
Just hate them wanting me to by there crap!They must get a cut on selling gnc stuff.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just hate them wanting me to by there crap!They must get a cut on selling gnc stuff.
They have different products to push on a weekly/monthly basis. Most of the time, their focus is on multis and if people purchase too much of something else, it'll screw up their margins and they'll get chewed out. So yeah, they've definitely got certain things to push and the commission also varies from product to product.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They have different products to push on a weekly/monthly basis. Most of the time, their focus is on multis and if people purchase too much of something else, it'll screw up their margins and they'll get chewed out. So yeah, they've definitely got certain things to push and the commission also varies from product to product.
Yep, my buddybuddy wouldn't sell me a etd one day because of margins, he went in the back and gave me his biassed stuff instead of making a sale

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Turmeric
Milk Thistle
Superior Greens
Dokudami Tea (At least half a gallon a day)

I flush out twice a year. Actually about to start very soon...

Dath

Awards
looking for something that'll really clean me out... I remember dsade posted a cleanse thread but I couldn't find it- thanks in advance.

Standard Process sells a good purification program. It's a 21 day program that uses a few products and a specific diet:

http://www.standardprocess.com/display/psppurification.spi

You could also take a look at the book "Clean" by Alejandro Junger:

Amazon.com: Clean: The Revolutionary Program to Restore the Body's Natural Ability to Heal Itself (9780061735332): Alejandro Junger: Books