10 best foods for MASS

S

SWOLL

Awards
^^no problem, thought it was pretty cool and as long as i can help, i know better than any how hard it is to put on size

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sans the apple juice and white bread, it's a good list.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link...really helpful as a basic guidline for nutrition.

S

SWOLL

Awards
no problem guys, been drinking apple juice before workout since i stumbled upon this...

gives you good carbs and some energy before the gym

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not dissing the OP's effort but I personally find these articles to be more sensational than substance. Individual foods are rarely important; it is the bigger picture picture that matters.

130nCountin

Awards
Nice choices. I've been thinking about increasing my egg intake from 4 whole to 6 daily (large eggs)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Good read, definitely helps give ideas of what to eat when trying to pack on size. Peanut butter and whole milk have always been my go to products

C

ChrisSurf

Awards
Yeah is what the article says about Apple Juice really true? Seems a bit of a stretch to me.
Haven't tried Apple Juice before the gym, but I drink some cranberry juice beforehand and it works, good carbs and energy for me.

L

linus420

Awards
i had no idea garlic oil and olive oil helped bulking. thanks for sharing

C

ChrisSurf

Awards
isnt that a laxitive?
I've heard that, but I take it almost everyday and it never had that effect on me even cooking with it. Maybe if you drank a whole bottle of it lol? Good cals, fats, and taste great.

L

linus420

Awards
I've heard that, but I take it almost everyday and it never had that effect on me even cooking with it. Maybe if you drank a whole bottle of it lol? Good cals, fats, and taste great.
Thanks dude I like the flavor just hate the consistency of solid coconut. Ill add it to my cabinet

C

ChrisSurf

Awards
Thanks dude I like the flavor just hate the consistency of solid coconut. Ill add it to my cabinet
Just throw it in the microwave quickly. I keep mine in a cabinet in the kitchen and it doesn't go into solid form, still stays liquid though you can see small pieces of it solid floating around. couple seconds in the microwave fixes that.

Yeh it taste so good, especially when cooking with it it blows away olive oil imo, I can never taste a difference in olive oil or cheap veggie oil when cooking... only if I put it directly on a salad or something. Coconut oil gives that little nutty/sweet taste.

L

linus420

Awards
Just throw it in the microwave quickly. I keep mine in a cabinet in the kitchen and it doesn't go into solid form, still stays liquid though you can see small pieces of it solid floating around. couple seconds in the microwave fixes that.

Yeh it taste so good, especially when cooking with it it blows away olive oil imo, I can never taste a difference in olive oil or cheap veggie oil when cooking... only if I put it directly on a salad or something. Coconut oil gives that little nutty/sweet taste.
hell yea thanks for the tip ill try that

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unless i misread, i didnt see chicken on here lol