My blood results came back. I would like you guys to look at the result.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
LIPID PROFILE: Cholesterol: 175 Good LDL: 112 borderline Triglycerides: 94 good HDL: 44

*comments: Ideal weight for a person of your height (large doned) is 165 pounds.
Try to lose weight, exercise and follow a low fat diet.

DIABETIC SCREENING: Blood Glucose: 94 normal HGBA1C: 5.2

BLOOD CHEMISTRIES: normal Sodium: 140 Potassium: 4.2 Chloride: 102 CO2: 26 BUN: 16

Creatine: 1.1 Calcium: 9.6

LIVER FUNCTION TESTS: normal SGOT (AST): 29 SGPT (ALT): 44

*Comments: one of your liver tests was borderline high. This is usually due to a fatty liver.
Treatment is to follow a low fat diet.

THYROID TESTS: normal TSH: 0.98

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you intake a lot of protein you may have elevated liver values.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I know the "165 pounds" is complete bull****. I want to be 210 minimal. The trouble is now, since I'm going to be eating low fat I need to know what to eat to still get 3,000 calories a day. What makes this harder is my grandmom constantly trying to get me to loose weight. I am not fat I have a gut, but she is obsessed and treats me like I'm 6 years old. "Oh why don't you try to eat 2,500 calories a day or 2,000?"

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know the "165 pounds" is complete bull****. I want to be 210 minimal. The trouble is now, since I'm going to be eating low fat I need to know what to eat to still get 3,000 calories a day. What makes this harder is my grandmom constantly trying to get me to loose weight. I am not fat I have a gut, but she is obsessed and treats me like I'm 6 years old. "Oh why don't you try to eat 2,500 calories a day or 2,000?"
What is your approximate BF%?

Drop about 500 calories from fats and increase carb and protein 250 cals a piece.

Take in some olive oil and coconut oil in place of some sat fat.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
What is your approximate BF%?

Drop about 500 calories from fats and increase carb and protein 250 cals a piece.

Take in some olive oil and coconut oil in place of some sat fat.
I don't know my BF% and I'll try with the carbs. She is trying to cut my carbs back I'll have to get out of here soon.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know my BF% and I'll try with the carbs. She is trying to cut my carbs back I'll have to get out of here soon.
If your happy about your weight, keep it that way, maybe recomp and cut some fat while adding lean mass..

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
You didn't tell us much. Are you mostly muscle? Ill just assume you are. Im mostly muscle, with a bit of my gut. People I know consider me a real natural tough guy, girls who sat at the pretty girl table in highschool wana **** me, and then I have to hear my mom be like, you wanna eat that? It's funny, because my mom has a similar shoulder width to me, but its ALL FAT.