Is there a way to get rid of fluoride in your system and do you know of a good filter

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I keep hearing bad things about sodium fluoride and I heard it stays in your system. Is there anyway to clear the fluoride out of you body? Also do you guys know of a good fluoride sink and shower filter? Mainly Shower. I was looking at Crystal Quest filters, but I didn't see good reviews.

Dr. Lats

Awards
I keep hearing bad things about sodium fluoride and I heard it stays in your system. Is there anyway to clear the fluoride out of you body? Also do you guys know of a good fluoride sink and shower filter? Mainly Shower. I was looking at Crystal Quest filters, but I didn't see good reviews.
Google search filters and you'll find some. I've been researching into the same thing...

I just made a youtube video today about this very same topic. I posted it in the off topic section of this site. Check it out. Its titled, 'Was Hitler Right?'

This is the video that really got me THINKING about the reality of this problem...
YouTube- Question Your Reality (Alex Jones)

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Well does anyone have a good rec on a filter?

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

I don't like that our water is fluoridated. People like us on this forum that workout it's more of a problem because we drink additional water to replenish after our workouts. Why should we consume more fluoride than the average person just because we workout? The idea of dosing through water is ridiculous and I can't believe it's acceptable by the masses.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I mean if I have to, I can handle just buying jugs of deerpark but what about shower filters which are more important?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
here is the one I have:

http://showerfilterstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SFS&Product_Code=APBOC&Category_Code=SF

deal comes with 3 replacement cartridges. Im still using my original one and its been almost a year lol water doesnt smell like chlorine and feels very smooth. also the showerhead is a special oxygen massaging one. this one cost around a hundo but if you want one that wont fall apart after a month I reccommend it.

for my water I use this:

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/wellness-water-carafe.php