Apple Cider Vinegar for stomach virus

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Every winter I am petrified of getting the stomach bug, however it always manages to get me. Well this year I may have found something that helps reduce the severity of the virus. I have read numerous stories about how apple cider vinegar can cure just about anything. Well last Thursday I woke up at my girlfriends house at about 3 am. My stomach was cramping and I was dizzy and could tell what would happen next. I drove myself home, nearly having to stop the car several times. I quickly downed about 10 ounces of apple cider vinegar. The symptoms never got worse and i was actually able to fall asleep. I woke up about 9 am and drank another glass. My stomach bothered me and everything I ate came out the other end, however I did not progress to the vomiting and dizzy spells and the cold sweats that I had gotten in the other years.

boo99

boo99

Awards
Every winter I am petrified of getting the stomach bug, however it always manages to get me. Well this year I may have found something that helps reduce the severity of the virus. I have read numerous stories about how apple cider vinegar can cure just about anything. Well last Thursday I woke up at my girlfriends house at about 3 am. My stomach was cramping and I was dizzy and could tell what would happen next. I drove myself home, nearly having to stop the car several times. I quickly downed about 10 ounces of apple cider vinegar. The symptoms never got worse and i was actually able to fall asleep. I woke up about 9 am and drank another glass. My stomach bothered me and everything I ate came out the other end, however I did not progress to the vomiting and dizzy spells and the cold sweats that I had gotten in the other years.

ya its very good man--------go google search to read all about its other uses---

I use the reg. vinegar to kill my athletes feet from gym sweat

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
does apple cider vinegar get rid of bloat and gas during a bulk phase?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
10 ozs of ACV is an insane amount. The most my stomach can handle is about 2 tablespoons.

Sounds like you keep getting the Noro Virus which there is little immunity to. Had that last winter..uugh.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
ive studied ACV for years. i deal with stomach problems. Anyway, 10oz is way to much. You want to do 2 table spoons with 4-6oz water or just to your taste pref.

I basically put 6tbs into a 16oz bottle of water each day.