Epistane, Currently Only $39.99!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thats right! Epistane is currently ONLY $39.99 at NutraPlanet! If you haven't experienced the amazing results from this product, then you are missing out! Either way, be sure to take advantage of this great savings opportunity!

Epistane by IBE

Finally the PRO-Anabolic, anti-estrogen we have all been waiting for has arrived! Epistane™, exhibits a strong, long lasting anti-estrogen effect that is organ tissue specific. This means it works only where you want it to work. Broad range estrogen blockers and aromatase inhibitors can result in system shut down, aching joints, and decreased IGF-I expression. Epistane™ binds specifically to the 17β-estradiol receptor protein in the target tissues. Because of its long lasting and strong effects on specific tissue, Epistane™ can significantly reduce and reverse the effects of gynocomastia because not only does Epistane™ specifically block estrogen in breast tissue but it induces an estrogen-depleted condition which leads to apoptosis or the death of the breast tissue cells. Studies show that small doses of the parent compound, Epitiostanol, at just 10-20mg/week showed a complete disappearance of the mass and pain in 25% of the male patients in the clinical trail, while the other 75% of the patients showed at least a 50% reduction in the mass and complete loss of pain in just 4-8 weeks. That’s results in 100% of the male users with no side effects. While compounds such as Clomid and Nolvadex also block the 17β-estradiol receptor, they do not elicit the same increase in protein synthesis and strength gains that Epistane™ can offer.

Epistane™ is more than an anti-estrogen, though, as it also binds to androgen receptors in skeletal muscle. As a PRO-Anabolic compound Epistane™ promotes increases in strength and lean body mass with an anabolic/androgenic value (Q ratio) of 12. With most powerful androgens there is a high risk of the natural suppression of the gonads. Epistane™, unlike other PRO-Anabolic compounds that have recently been released, is relatively mild on the gonads and, due to the anti-estrogenic effects and the fact that Epistane™ keeps LH levels elevated, post cycle therapy becomes a breeze. All effects combined make Epistane™ a great compound to produce dry, lean gains in muscle mass with minimal side effects and suppression of the body’s natural androgen production, while lowering the effects of natural estrogen or combating estrogen from endogenous/exogenous sources. This makes it a powerful tool when combined with “wet” compounds in attempt to increase gains and decrease side effects. One can also not overlook the potential benefit of this compound taken alone, especially when recovering from periods of “wet” compounds. If you don’t want to worry about how your lipid and liver values are doing and whether or not you are going to get gynocomastia or not then get Epistane™, stop worrying, and experience what others are raving about!

FAQ - What can one expect from Epistane™?

* Incredible Strength Gains
* Dry, Lean Mass Gains
* Gynocomastia Protection
* Increased Libido
* Increased Training Intensity and Sense of Well-Being
* In Some, Reductions in Gynocomastia!

What have people been saying about Epistane™?

“Well I’m on day 10 @30mg. I’m up 4 lbs and I’m leaning out. Strength is up (finished all sets with gas in the tank) mood is good, energy is good, no acne, no cramps and best of all my gyno (which was the size of a dime and very sensitive for the last 4-6 months is 75% GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!) I can only tell there is any left if I really search for it!”

“Just gotta say that I am on the 2nd day of a 30mg dosage of Epistane and my mood and libido has been extremely improved. My libido hasn't been this strong in a long time!

“Just completed workout #2. Oh my! Workout was off the charts. I am a very light skinned Irish Lad, who now looks like he has a third degree sun burn. My upper body is so pumped up, that I am as red as a fire hydrant, and I can see almost zero separation in my triceps. (heck I can barely bend my arms). I felt very powerful and explosive today, I got 17 reps with the 90's on the incline in under 25 seconds.”

“I swear to God I look distinctly leaner and dry in comparison to just a couple days ago! Also muscle soreness isn't so bad (since I haven't worked out in 45 days I expected to not be able to move). Muscles are still very very full. Another happy fact is that unlike SD I'm not feeling dehydrated!”

“+11lbs in seventeen days with a clean diet, 8+hrs of sleep, cardio three times a week, and a heavy workout regimen. General fatigue hasn't been a problem at all, in fact I'm in severe danger of overtraining because I worked out at 9AM and now it's 2:30PM and I want to get back in the gym all over again. The positive mood and mild increase in desire for protein has been awesome for me.”

What is a typical cycle of Epistane™?

· A typical cycle of Epistane lasts 3-5 weeks and has a range of dosages around 20-40mg. Most people run a cycle similar to 20/30/30/40 or some variation. Others, looking for large mass gains, are running 40mg for 4 weeks or more. It is important to ramp up the dosage in the beginning, even if only for a few days.

What is pulse cycling? (posted in the Epistane™ forum at IBE, written by Dr.D)

Dosing something to intentionally avoid long term sides, such as HTPA suppression and liver damage. With pulsing, the serious, long term side effects of chronic oral treatment are avoided and short term side effect, like acne and mineral retention, are milder that usual. This allows for higher dosages to be used. Basically, if you dosed on an ED basis you would get 100% effect, 100% short term sides and 100% long term sides. If you dose EOD on a pulse protocol, you still get about 60% effect, 75% short term sides but only about 40% of the long term sides. That's not a bad trade off and very economical on the body and the wallet too! Of course if you would have gained 10lbs this means you will only gain 6lbs pulsing, but it also means you can do this for 2 or 3 times longer than a normal cycle. That equals about 2 months of worry free dosing, so the net effect is a gain of about 12lbs instead of 10lbs over twice the time frame with less sides and a milder PCT requirement if even needed at all. It's a great long term strategy and good for newer users looking to run fast, clean, cycles for 1 month with no PCT needed later. That's how I perfected it. There are two basic approaches to do it: EOD or 2on/2off depending on your workout schedule. Doses can be high (30-40mg) but take them close together preferably before 6pm (1 dose pre and 1 dose post-w/o instead of spread out like normal) or doses can be lower (10-20mg) if you want to stretch it to 2 or 3 months instead of just 1. Dose at least 3 times per week but not more than 4.

How Epistane™ Works

Battling Gyno
Estradiol is the strongest form of estrogen in the human body, effecting several organs. Estradiol enters cells freely and interacts with a cytoplasmic target cell receptor (ERα and ERβ). When the estrogen receptor has bound its ligand it can enter the nucleus of the target cell and regulate gene transcription which leads to formation of messenger RNA. The mRNA interacts with ribosomes to produce specific proteins that express the effect of estradiol upon the target cell. Epistane™ works by binding and deactivating the ERβ so that no estrodiol-elicited effects can be carried out in the cell. In the case of breast tissue ERβ is the primary target receptor responsible for growth and proliferation. Epistane™ binds to the ERβ and not only disables the receptor from binding to estradiol, it actually puts the cell in an estrogen deprived state, which decreases the cells viability and leads to a decrease in size and eventual cell death. Other SERMs also block the ERβ receptor and AI’s even block the formation of Estradiol from testosterone conversion. However, the effectiveness at the receptor and long term side effects vary. Epistane™ has been shown to have one of the strongest and longest effects at the binding site, with minimal side effects when compared to other anti-estrogens.

Increasing Lean Body Mass
Epistane™ also binds to androgen receptors located on skeletal muscle cells and muscle stem cells. This then leads to changes in muscle cell function and protein synthesis. In the case of muscle stem cells, they will actually change and fuse with your active adult skeletal muscles increasing the muscles potential for growth and repair. On the opposing side, the presence of androgens actually decreases the ability of stem cells to form new fat cells. So you now have increased stem cell conversion to muscle cells and decreased stem cell conversion to fat cells, giving you more positive effects out of your nutrition and training.

Also, don't forget to take advantage of the Epistane/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack, for ONLY $114.99!!!

Each Stack inlcudes one unit of the following:

* IBE's Epistane
* Anabolic Innovations' Cycle Support
* Anabolic Innovations' Post Cycle Support

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice.Way to go NP! :clap2:

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Is Epistane on the new ban list? Curious.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Great Price!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scoop it up while its there. All Epi's dont seem to hang around long.

Adams