!!Nutraplanet/GET DIESEL SALE STARTS NOW!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
For a limited time Ready4War, Trib Test Extreme and Coq DIESEL are on sale at 20% off the already discounted prices at Nutraplanet!

ON SALE FOR $23.99!

ON SALE FOR $24.99!

ON SALE FOR $20.60!

Products By Get Diesel

Ready4War (R4W), you can search it and see the results....energy, mental focus, aggression, endurance, training intensity.....it goes on and on.

TTE- the best under $30 test booster avail. At this sale price you can add it to any stack, run it with an anti-estrogen, or use it to "upgrade" your current nat./semi-nat. test booster like Massfx, actx, or DIESEL TEST the great.

Coq DIESEL.........gets you a DIESEL Coq...period.

AND THE SALE OF ALL SALES:

Trib Test Extreme/Ready4War combo stack: $46.99!!!!!!

Trib Test Extreme/Ready4War Stack By: Get Diesel
This is probably the best pre-workout energizer/test booster stacks avail. at this price. Many have loved it = to or > their Drive/RPM stack.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Nice sale Chuck. The DTH is going to be out of stock for a while from what Rene said in another thread, luckily I got mine a while ago. On week 4 of my twinpack now. I liked the TTE/Coq Diesel combo more than DTH , not feeling much from DTH at 2/2/1. I might pick up the R4W/TTE combo for this summer while it's on sale now.

How are those shirts coming along?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Nice sale Chuck. The DTH is going to be out of stock for a while from what Rene said in another thread, luckily I got mine a while ago. On week 4 of my twinpack now. I liked the TTE/Coq Diesel combo more than DTH , not feeling much from DTH at 2/2/1. I might pick up the R4W/TTE combo for this summer while it's on sale now.

How are those shirts coming along?
yeah could be out until the 21st of April, 2 eary to tell.

I can see TTE/Coq DIESEL stack working really well as a test booster/libido stack.

DTH is time released so it might not "hit you" like your TTE/Coq DIESEL stack but that stack is probably better on the side of libido. U might want to play with 2/2/2 on the DTH, some people go 3/4 day, some need 5/6.