Who here has used Atomic Meltdown on their face?

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
???

Anyone care to share their experiences? I have a full bottle coming in the mail this week and was planning on using the product on my face, also...

It will be interesting to see how potent the product is... I've never used a tanning accelerator before, although I do have experience with Melanotan II, which I loved by the way... But that was an injection, so yeah...

Any who, I just wanted to share my excitement since I also have Java Lather liquid coming!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For face, I would recommend applying to the REST of your body, which inevitably leaves your hands and fingers coated anyway.

Get the lotion from off of your hands and rub THAT on your face. It should be just enough to add a nice thin layer.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
For face, I would recommend applying to the REST of your body, which inevitably leaves your hands and fingers coated anyway.

Get the lotion from off of your hands and rub THAT on your face. It should be just enough to add a nice thin layer.
I'm going to try that tonight. I've liked it so far but I've just been using on my mid-section, chest and arms. Definetly a nice tan color instead of the reds and pinks I usually get with my skin tone during the beginning of a tanning spree. And there's a surge of tingling going on right when you put it on. I'd like to use a bit on my lovely handles daily, even if I don't go to the tanning bed. Dsade, would that be worth it or a waste?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to try that tonight. I've liked it so far but I've just been using on my mid-section, chest and arms. Definetly a nice tan color instead of the reds and pinks I usually get with my skin tone during the beginning of a tanning spree. And there's a surge of tingling going on right when you put it on. I'd like to use a bit on my lovely handles daily, even if I don't go to the tanning bed. Dsade, would that be worth it or a waste?
IMO, you would be better off using Napalm on off days.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established

Alright then, I'll respond back in a few weeks with my initial thoughts on the product! I also have flawless coming, so hmm... I will just start a new thread next month and post a review!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright then, I'll respond back in a few weeks with my initial thoughts on the product! I also have flawless coming, so hmm... I will just start a new thread next month and post a review!
I'll be watching.

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
This stuff would work best on a tanning bed or natural sun? Does it have an filters, if you were to sunbathe in natural light, or could you use it with a suncream? Fancy giving this a go, but I don't have access to a sunbed..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff would work best on a tanning bed or natural sun? Does it have an filters, if you were to sunbathe in natural light, or could you use it with a suncream? Fancy giving this a go, but I don't have access to a sunbed..
This works for both sunbeds and natural sunlight, but does NOT include a sunscreen.

If you use with a sunscreen the tan-accelerating properties wont be as effective, but the fat burning properties will work fine. You will need to apply BEFORE the sunscreen.

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
Thanks. It will mean I will have to lay in the sun less time which isn't such a bad thing. I think I'm going to give this a try too. I hate being pasty white.