i didnt get free shipping

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
if you use the "7 off 200" do you not get free shipping? i much rather get the free shipping.

donny

Awards
I got the free shipping I believe with my $200+ order along with the 7off code

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
did it say free shipping on your invoice? my shipping was like 22 dollars. i shot them an email so i will see what they say

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Not sure but maybe your order has to be $200+ after the 7off200 coupon is applied to get free shipping? So if your order was $206 and then the coupon was applied, your order would only be $199 and ineligible for free shipping...not sure...just guessing.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Not sure but maybe your order has to be $200+ after the 7off200 coupon is applied to get free shipping? So if your order was $206 and then the coupon was applied, your order would only be $199 and ineligible for free shipping...not sure...just guessing.
um yeah i think that is pretty much a given.

its kinda funny that your "discount" cost you $15.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established

ya as i look at it that is the case. i emailed them asking them to take off the coupon and just give me free shipping or atleast let me add one more thing to my order.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
You Need to select fedex home, or ground, to qualify for free shipping, not USPS. I fixed it for you and shot you an email :)

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
ok i didnt know that. thanks for hooking me up. thats why i only shop at nutra:box: