Year End/New Year Shipping Discount

Fuelride

Awards
Will Nutraplanet be offering a 50% off International Shipping this time round?

I know Nutra held one last year and I'm sure lots of your international customers will be looking forward to this at this time of the year again.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Man, nothing like a threat to get them to do something nice!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ship to HAWAII for FREE!!! WE ARE A STATE TOOOO!!!! :rant::whiner:

nsr54

nsr54

Awards
Nutra is pretty sneaky, i bet they'll pull something out.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my order has been pending for a week.. at this rate i hope i get shipping discount,.. lol

maybe ill order more if some new products come out :p

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a little birdie told me they are on the way....some whoppers too.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
all i need is one excuse to place an order, 50% international shipping would have me pull out my credit card in a flash!!!

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
all i need is one excuse to place an order, 50% international shipping would have me pull out my credit card in a flash!!!
You been feeding your card some aspire B ?

Helps it perform better.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
just curious, how much would you be saving on a 50% discount on international shipping? Maybe 30 bucks?

I ask because 50% discount would be 3 dollars for me. :rofl:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just ordered 80US shipping, and io bet theyll ship it befotre the discount
they already charged me
so unfair, cos it prob wont get snt to a few days before
annoying as
:( pending over a week

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
just curious, how much would you be saving on a 50% discount on international shipping? Maybe 30 bucks?

I ask because 50% discount would be 3 dollars for me. :rofl:
i live in new zealand, when i place an order i place it for me and some friends so we get quite large orders, USD $30 - USD $40 savings converted to New Zealand dollars is a decent saving, a saving is a saving and it means more money on supps and less on postage but each to their own i guess :thumbsup:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
You been feeding your card some aspire B ?

Helps it perform better.
whatever tsb, my cc been locked away, i did buy a big brand new chrome sissybar for my chop on ebay tho, lol

how's world's? keep meaning to get there to come and see ya

i hear you're going to be running a cycle of muscletech's new Anabolic Halo, hope you got your p.c.t sorted and you're not just relying on alpha drive to get you through

:thumbsup:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
any word for us international customers, i got an order ready and i ain't budging till i hear what's goin on!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quite honestly, we are running some specials now like the 10% off coupon for all Nimbus products, Xtend Twin Pack with FREE Orange Flavor Xtend, and some Controlled Labs promos...but the BIG SALE including additional discounts (on top of sale prices) and reduced shipping rates will commence in 08.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quite honestly, we are running some specials now like the 10% off coupon for all Nimbus products, Xtend Twin Pack with FREE Orange Flavor Xtend, and some Controlled Labs promos...but the BIG SALE including additional discounts (on top of sale prices) and reduced shipping rates will commence in 08.
Oh in the new year?

Spose thats alright...cant wait..

Just suxs with international orders cos products sell out before we can do a larger order!!

Any idea what kinda sales? cos im keen on the current xtend one...and interested in waiting to see for CL..

:)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Xtend sale is while supplies last and at this rate, I'm not sure if it will last until Jan. The original Yellow nEuphoria is on sale for almost 50% off while supplies last...

As far as the New Year's Sale goes, it's classified TOP SECRET information that I cannot disclose at this time :sad:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Xtend sale is while supplies last and at this rate, I'm not sure if it will last until Jan. The original Yellow nEuphoria is on sale for almost 50% off while supplies last...

As far as the New Year's Sale goes, it's classified TOP SECRET information that I cannot disclose at this time :sad:
lol

ohwell, we lose out again!

thanx anyway ;)

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
I just couldn't hold out any longer.
I was starting to run out of cissus. :aargh:
If only I wasn't so weak and the need wasn't so strong.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Big :cheers: NP
My order arrived today in NZ.
My joints thank you.

Thanks for the free stuff.

Have a great Xmas.