My NutraPlanet Order

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sorry I have to start a thread on this, but I just placed an order at NutraPlanet about twenty minutes ago, and still have not received any order confirmation. I am nervous because there appeared to be a technical problem with the website a few minutes later, so I have no way to be sure the order went through. I have no order number!

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you could please email me your email address to [email protected]. We just made a move to a new site and I will be happy to check for you and see if your order went through.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If you could please email me your email address to [email protected]. We just made a move to a new site and I will be happy to check for you and see if your order went through.
E-Mail sent. A million thanks for opting to help. Looking forward to hearing from you.

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
I sent you an email, it looks like we switched the site over just before you placed your order.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I sent you an email, it looks like we switched the site over just before you placed your order.
Thanks for the e-mail.

That is a nightmare! That order took me about two hours to put together!!!! And it is already 03:00hrs Saturday morning here in Germany, and I wanted to wait for the order confirmation before going to sleep! Anyway, I have to replace the order now. I just hope my credit card would not be charged twice!