Suggestion: Email notification when product restocks

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I know most supplement sites do not have this feature. It would be a nice feature if somehow you could sign up for a certain product when it is not in stock and get an automatic email once it restocks. I'm not much of an internet wizard so I don't know if that would take a great amount of coding (or whatever) but similar to when you get an email notification that someone has replied to your thread. Thoughts?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Another suggestion

Link the Shopping cart list icon to the cart so that you can get to it quicker, i.e. without resorting to using the one between My account and Checkout, although it is only 2 inches above.

Also, you could consider adding a Under $10 link just under New products and Current specials so that making the $199 breakpoint is easier for those who are lazy to search.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I know most supplement sites do not have this feature. It would be a nice feature if somehow you could sign up for a certain product when it is not in stock and get an automatic email once it restocks. I'm not much of an internet wizard so I don't know if that would take a great amount of coding (or whatever) but similar to when you get an email notification that someone has replied to your thread. Thoughts?
This is an excellent idea. I know other website have this feature, and like you, I dont know how involved the coding would be to do this, but it would definitely be a big help. Especially for someone like me who cant spend hours online checking for stock.

This would also make ordering faster, for me anyway, because I sometimes want to place an order, but wait for the one or two items that arent in stock, and wind up forgetting for few days, while the item probably came back instock the very next day.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Both of these items is going to be included in our new site !