(Dsade)When will DCP be in stock?

mdts

Awards
I am waiting to make an orderthat will include some DCP. Also is Camphibolic going to be in stock again?
Here is my list so far: Turk, YG, hyperdrol, Mass fx, retain 2, B-powerfull, B-Cissus.
Also A thought that hyperdrol and mass fx should be in a bundle price listing like the JW and BAM:thumbsup: That would be sweet for all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still waiting to hear back that the softgels are done. Communication is slow going.

mdts

Awards
Thanks man keep us updated. Nutraplanet is the best price anywhere.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i am wanting to do the same stack but the hperdrolx2,massxf,retain2 should come as a stack with a beter price you have to buy all three seperaltly which comes up to be like 115 dollars or somthing maybe somebody from ax good give a resone to use for not having a group price break.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am also wating on the dcp camphibolic to come back in stock dsade did not say if the camphibolic was or when going to be back

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
dsade,
your pm's are full...haha..so thought id try you here. I was looking to use dcp for the month I take off of Leviathan......any broken capsule bottles lying around still??..=)..lemme know!
john

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The heat is playing Havoc (har har) with the remaining DCP. It seems like the last ones are going to be a complete loss.

DCP restock SHOULD be done by next week...finger's crossed. Damn, these things are a pain to cap.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
The heat is playing Havoc (har har) with the remaining DCP. It seems like the last ones are going to be a complete loss.

DCP restock SHOULD be done by next week...finger's crossed. Damn, these things are a pain to cap.

ooooook bro...sounds good....hmm...Im taking a month off Leviathan...We should work something out..haha....(always trying for a hook up eh..lol

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dsade what about the camphibolic whenwill it be back i want to stack this with dcp.that would be a good stack right.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established

So everywhere DCP is sold is backordered? This explains why I haven't received a package for weeks from another place that sells it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So everywhere DCP is sold is backordered? This explains why I haven't received a package for weeks from another place that sells it.
The ingredients in DCP are hard to work with, and ended up sticking up the machines doing a dry cap. We went with the Liquid Filled caps (which then had to be moved up to a 000 to account for the extra volume of the liquid)...and they leaked.

The leaky DCP ended up costing me over $10k in lost revenue, and ruined product. It has taken me some time to find someone else that can handle production - after others said they could and failed. I finally found a new place that is beginning production immediately.

Estimate is 2 weeks. :(

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
but i cant live without DCP :( If you have any of the OLD ones left to sell please PM me... i emailed you earlier but you probably didnt get it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but i cant live without DCP :( If you have any of the OLD ones left to sell please PM me... i emailed you earlier but you probably didnt get it
remail me if you will at [email protected]

The remaining bottles are really not in good shape, and shipping in the heat WILL make them leak more...but if you want to take the chance you are welcome to them.

No, but apparently Applied Nutriceuticals has the same thing.

Maybe there was an agreement in place as to who got to sell what product past a certain point?
No, we have a beauty in the works playing off my old formula. The AN formula looks nice but totally different from cAMPH.

cAMPH is coming back but on a different level. Expect it in 2 months or so, we are getting some unkown extracts from known herbs:dance:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
No, we have a beauty in the works playing off my old formula. The AN formula looks nice but totally different from cAMPH.

cAMPH is coming back but on a different level. Expect it in 2 months or so, we are getting some unkown extracts from known herbs:dance:
saawweeeet

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
The ingredients in DCP are hard to work with, and ended up sticking up the machines doing a dry cap. We went with the Liquid Filled caps (which then had to be moved up to a 000 to account for the extra volume of the liquid)...and they leaked.

The leaky DCP ended up costing me over $10k in lost revenue, and ruined product. It has taken me some time to find someone else that can handle production - after others said they could and failed. I finally found a new place that is beginning production immediately.

Estimate is 2 weeks. :(
When Nutraplanet said backordered, I went to another site, ordered, didn't print anything out, never received an email order confirmation, and on top of that, forgot what website it was. I'll try and look the place up again. If possible, can you PM me with who you provide DCP to so I can figure this out. I bought it for a friend and already gave him his money back. I still do love DCP. I see what you mean about leaking, my bottle did that. No biggie to me.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
any new update dsade? I'm needing to make another order, but would really like to get some of this.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP :)

How we looking on the 2 weeks you mentioned 1 week ago?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When Nutraplanet said backordered, I went to another site, ordered, didn't print anything out, never received an email order confirmation, and on top of that, forgot what website it was. I'll try and look the place up again. If possible, can you PM me with who you provide DCP to so I can figure this out. I bought it for a friend and already gave him his money back. I still do love DCP. I see what you mean about leaking, my bottle did that. No biggie to me.
Can you send an email to [email protected] with the approximate order date? I will check and see who still had stock then.

We decided to go with the tablets, since those got the green light from production. They should be completed by Wednesday.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can you send an email to [email protected] with the approximate order date? I will check and see who still had stock then.

We decided to go with the tablets, since those got the green light from production. They should be completed by Wednesday.
awesome! Sorry to keep busting your balls, I'm quite excited to try this out

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo:

Yo soy el Gordo! :donut:

biarwood

Awards
so if its ready by wednesday that means it'll ship this week right? YES!!!! Can I place the order now on the site?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jesus...I am not going to give updates anymore. I just called to verify that these would be done Wednesday.

They had problems granulating, and now it appears it won't be until NEXT wednesday.

Every here has my promise that I will help all retailers have a discount sale on DCP when it comes in, to reward you all for your patience.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jesus...I am not going to give updates anymore.
Jesus is a registered member of AnabolicMinds? :box: :)

Now that He is here I think I can wait a little longer for my DCP. Just not until CHRISTmas. It would be in poor taste, don't you think? ;)

biarwood

Awards
Hey Dsade- any chance I can buy some of those leaking ones to hold me off until next week then? I'm going away beginning of july and want to start the stomach fat burn!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The heat is really damaging to the DCP that is already leaking, but if you really want to I will give you a VERY good deal.

Email me at [email protected]

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
I'll buy some damaged too if you have more to sell.

kaveman

Awards
Hey dsade

any update on this - i know it's been problematic, so won't hold you to anything, but it'd be nice to hear if there is any progress.

i have been waiting for this for over a month now... need... to.... CUT!! :O

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP will be ready to ship to NP today!!!! YAY!

We ended up with a 000 dry capsule. Good news is there is no way for these to leak.

They will be heading out via 2-day to Nutraplanet, and should be available to ship to customers by Wednesday.

raptor2003

Awards

We ended up with a 000 dry capsule. Good news is there is no way for these to leak.

They will be heading out via 2-day to Nutraplanet, and should be available to ship to customers by Wednesday.
is there such a thing as dry capsule?

I really hope it does not leak anymore; last time I had my luggage soaked with DCP liquid, the bottle leaked due to plane cabin pressure!!!!!!! :aargh:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there such a thing as dry capsule?

I really hope it does not leak anymore; last time I had my luggage soaked with DCP liquid, the bottle leaked due to plane cabin pressure!!!!!!! :aargh:
Dry as in standard filled capsule. Due to the stickiness of the actives, these were very hard to do. After granulation, they seem to be running fine.

Sorry to hear about the leakage...I am not proud of that last batch. :(

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established

Pre-sale, and/or sale price? :box:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre-sale, and/or sale price? :box:
Perhaps, grasshopper...perhaps.

I feel as if I owe something to everyone that has been so patient...so I will do what I can.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

:dance: :woohoo: :djparty:

:p

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Okay, it's Wednesday now. Where's my DCP? :gas:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok i am starting my last bottle of dcp with YG hoping that DCP will be restockked when i finish this bottle(plus i wanna order the 11-oxo abliderate combo to stack with these)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipment was sent 3-day, instead of Overnight like I asked. Unfortunately it wont be in until Friday.

Once again I find myself apologizing and looking stupid.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shipment was sent 3-day, instead of Overnight like I asked. Unfortunately it wont be in until Friday.

Once again I find myself apologizing and looking stupid.
But the good news is the wait is over and friday you can order away..stock up:lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like we have delivery confirmation...we'll try to have these up for sale tomorrow.

Out of all shipments sent, NPs will arrive first, so this will be the only game in town for a couple of days.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Looks like we have delivery confirmation...we'll try to have these up for sale tomorrow.

Out of all shipments sent, NPs will arrive first, so this will be the only game in town for a couple of days.
You got a PM.