Enter the NEW "Millennium"...HUGE SAVINGS on MST!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is proud to offer the cutting edge products from Millennium Sport Technologies. MST is an up and coming, innovative company with niche products featuring their concentrated cordyceps extract.

Let's give a warm PLANET welcome to this unique company...and to kick off the line right, NutraPlanet is offering HUGE savings on the entire MST line. A perfect opportunity to try out these innovative products at SUBSTANTIAL savings! :bruce1:

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to nutra guys! Looking forward to trying your supplements. I hear nothing but good things about your company and products. I'll be picking some up today.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that's a deal if I ever saw one.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These prices are so low that we can't afford to keep them there for long. Remember this is only an introductory sale to kick off the line and show our support for MST as a NutraPlanet Featured Manufacturer and AM sponsor. So don't delay because these sick prices won't last long...Introductory Sale ends Fri 5/25

Now go spread the word! :run:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in. Holy crapping great prices!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:blink:

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for picking this company up. I love cordygen 5.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously, it's the best Cordyceps out there now, and even at the price millennium gives with his monthly coupons, it's a good deal. At Nutra prices, it's a slam dunk steal.

Wanna be invincible? Stock up and take it through the winter. You won't get sick.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I've never really looked at the products by this company but I'm really impressed. Pretty much all of them look very solid and very reasonably priced. I will be purchasing in the near future...

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, it's the best Cordyceps out there now, and even at the price millennium gives with his monthly coupons, it's a good deal. At Nutra prices, it's a slam dunk steal.

Wanna be invincible? Stock up and take it through the winter. You won't get sick.

Poison,

I sent you a PM on a extremely interesting supplement that ups ATP levels twice what a good cordyceps does (but lacks the beta-d-glucans for the health effects). I'm going to try it soon, than will probably try to talk NP into carrying it if it works as well as science says it should.