dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clear Edge (120 caps)

Clear Edge™ is a stimulant-free, scientifically-advanced energy and mental focus formula designed specifically for those that participate in activities that require full concentration for extended periods of time. Clear Edge contains an advanced blend of new and exciting ingredients that can help increase mental and physical energy, improve focus and short term memory, decrease reaction time, eliminate fatigue, and lessen stress.
Label Information
Directions:
Take 3-6 caps per day. Use 3 caps every 4-6 hours on days of stressful events.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Propionyl-L-Carnitine
350 mg **
Bacopa Monnieri 50 mg **
Glucuronolactone 250 mg **
Vinpocetine 5 mg **
Huperzine A (5%) 250 mcg **
Taurine 100 mg **
CDP-Choline 125 mg **
L-Tyrosine 250 mg **
Choline Citrate 100 mg **
Ginkgo Biloba 30 mg **
L-Pyroglutamate 300 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Microcrystallilne cellulose, Gelatin

Since the initial release of Clear Edge came sooner than expected, we have had to reschedule some products. Given the overwhelming response to the release of Clear Edge, I wanted to go ahead and get some product out there for testing.

I prefer to test on people that need that performance edge in thinking on their feet - like college students or business decision makers. If interested, post in this thread with a quick description of how this would apply.

I am looking forward to Clear Edge getting the recognition it deserves.

djl

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give it a try!

I'm a Pricipal Enginer, Software. Unfortunately, that means I'm sitting at a desk all day--in my case unergonomic is the word of the day.

Anything that would give me an edge in clear, critical thinking/problem solving would be easily noticed.

There's also an argumentative SOB on my team whose sole purpose in life is to take the opposite viewpoint of whoever happens to be speaking. The quicker I can knock him out--intellectually speaking, of course--the quicker everyone can get on with business.

Let me know if you need any additional info!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I work with computers and do alot of tasks that involve concentration. I would be more interested in seeing its effect on focus when playing pool. My pool league starts tonite and would def be curious to see how it effects concentration. I'll give anything a shot to get a slight advantage.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im down to give my thoughts... I got a nice everyday job in the military.... so high stress is always good N plenty.

Adams

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect. This is exactly what I am looking for.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll give it a go, if chosen. I'm a Sociology/Philosophy Major, so my days consist of arguing with people in my class, as well as Seminars in which we need to discuss readings.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I work security for celebrities. I'm either watching monitors for 12 hour shifts, or working a party, show, or event like I was on Monday. Either way, I have to remain alert and quick on my feet for 12 hours or as long as I'm with my client. I get no breaks for lunch, I can't leave, and keeping the constant state of awareness is difficult and tiring (in the military they'd never let us guard more than 2 hours, ideally, or 6 if we were short handed, to illustrate the asininity of what I do). Never mind if I need to 'perform' in a violent manner.

All the guys I work with are stimulant junkies: AMP, Matrix, No-Xplode, ephedra, you name it, they'll give it a try. I get burned out on stims, and a non-stim option would be nice.

I work 60-90 hours a week.

R3d

R3d

Awards
I'm a dressage rider. I ride 5-6x a week 60 minutes. Physically demanding sport that requires lots of concentration/multitasking.

I'll give it a try if you think it's suited for my sport :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:huh: I had to look that one up there. Dressage rider, huh? Sweet job. Not sure about the clothes, though. :lol:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind giving it a shot - College is stressful and I am trying to mantain at least a 3.7 here at G-Town.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
How will this compare to the product you made at bulk? I forget the name, I believe it was just a 3 letter abreviation, but it was ginko biloba, hyperzine, and i believe Vinpocetine. I know i got a free sample bottle of that long time ago with an order. Just curious how it compares.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GHV was the product I made at BN. I went ahead and picked up the rights to that one as well. GHV is a really economical way to dose additional Hup/Vin and add in Ginkgo, but cannot touch the overall ingredient profile of Clear Edge.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response. I def would be interested in trying clear edge out.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work security for celebrities. I'm either watching monitors for 12 hour shifts, or working a party, show, or event like I was on Monday. Either way, I have to remain alert and quick on my feet for 12 hours or as long as I'm with my client. I get no breaks for lunch, I can't leave, and keeping the constant state of awareness is difficult and tiring (in the military they'd never let us guard more than 2 hours, ideally, or 6 if we were short handed, to illustrate the asininity of what I do). Never mind if I need to 'perform' in a violent manner.

All the guys I work with are stimulant junkies: AMP, Matrix, No-Xplode, ephedra, you name it, they'll give it a try. I get burned out on stims, and a non-stim option would be nice.

I work 60-90 hours a week.
2-6 is all??? They have never had a problem with sticking me doing some task (Including Guard) for 36 hours strait!!!

Adams

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2-6 is all??? They have never had a problem with sticking me doing some task (Including Guard) for 36 hours strait!!!

Adams
I was in the IDF. The threat level is very high (Lebanon, West Bank), and you know what happens to your level of preparedness after 2-4 hours: buh-bye.

:lol: 36 hours guarding is just...wrong. Other tasks are fine.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was in the IDF. The threat level is very high (Lebanon, West Bank), and you know what happens to your level of preparedness after 2-4 hours: buh-bye.

:lol: 36 hours guarding is just...wrong. Other tasks are fine.
Yeah.. tell me about it.. though Im glad I dont do that anymore.... Im done with that low of rank!!! :D

Adams

tivo22

Awards
Yes, I am most deffinately interested. I am a college student studying business marketing and foreign currency trading. As you can imagine this is not exactly the easiest field to go into and causes a great ordeal of stress and anxiety. Thanks

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking the Clear Edge for several days now and recently upped the dose to 4 caps 2xday...and LOVING it! My mental acuity is so piercing right now I can bend steel with my mental prowess!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been taking the Clear Edge for several days now and recently upped the dose to 4 caps 2xday...and LOVING it! My mental acuity is so piercing right now I can bend steel with my mental prowess!
Your WRONG... its because... There is no spoon. :D

Adams

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? You think that's air you're breathing now?"

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? You think that's air you're breathing now?"
Not at all... I'm actually a fish with a laptop.. so its Oxygen I am seperating from the hydrogen molecules... with my gills!!! :D

Adams

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about a cop who likes to think every once in a while? :)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I bought 6 bottles so I'll give you some feedback on it. In fact, I'm on it right now (3 caps) but I'm also on 12.5mg ephedra and 800 mg sulbutiamine. I'm feeling jacked and hit the ball out of the park in my negotiations this morning.....but it would be impossible for me to disaggregate what is causing what effect. I'll find some spots in my schedule where I can just take Clear Edge and give some feedback then.

CaptJ21

Awards
Hello

I work in the IT field....So for anyone who works with computers and the end users, you know that concentration is key, especially when 3/4 of the end users are how shall we say "retarded". Lol.....

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I work in the IT field....So for anyone who works with computers and the end users, you know that concentration is key, especially when 3/4 of the end users are how shall we say "retarded". Lol.....
PBKAC

kevin9870

kevin9870

Awards
U.S. Marine

I am currently an active duty Marine Corps Corporal with people under me who can really drain my energy when I am leading and teaching. I fly on helicopters also, so being extra alert while flying in the skies would help tremendously. On top of this, our physical level requirements are above all, so anything extra would be helpful. I'm a work out junkie and am always looking to try something new.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can vouch for Miltary Guard Duty sucking for long periods of time...I did a 3 day stint at White Sands guarding some missiles.

Not to mention 6 months in Saudi surrounded by hostile natives.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would like to volunteer. I'm a female working a physical job lifting over 55lb bags all day for 8 hrs then coming home to 3 kids as a single parent. Right now i take amped, ephedra and Nos and Monster on a daily basis and my body no longer registers it. Not even redline helps me. I try to cycle them but am still tired.

kevin9870

kevin9870

Awards
haha, You were in the Desert Storm era then ya?? My gunny was there rippin it up on the Marine ground side. I did two tours of Iraq so far, patrols by far are the worst- still in the rear we get our asses worked just prepping for another round of Iraq. When are you conducting these tests?

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
I'm an IT Manager and University student. I spend large amounts of time at my desk, and in the library studying.

I've used Psycotropin, Ritalin, Cerebal, AMP and a few other products in the past to help with concentration.

Here's hoping my $400 Nutraplanet order gets here soon also :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to announce testers tomorrow, and ship the product out Friday.

sergeant

Awards
I would love to try this out, currently ADAF and upper management. Currently having some medical problems that have led me to have severe sleep disturbances and some chronic pain. Stims help with staying awake, but I am easily distracted and can;t stay focused at times. Would love to test out a product that would help take away some of the fuzziness of daily living/managing people.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like we have some very diverse members here, and people that would GREATLY benefit from Clear Edge.

I think I am going to pull out a lot of stops pushing this project forward.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Id like to try it as well. I train in MMA so added focus is always a plus. I also manage a retail store and I have 2 meetings in the next 5 weeks to plan for some future projects and go over budgets, promotions, etc.. for the rest of 2007. Ive used most stimulants out there, and right now, I like to use either xforce or amp preworkout. Ive also used cerebro, ephedrine, spike, stimulant x, SNS focus product, bulk pea, bulk phenibut, yellow neuphoria, and probably ever other stimulant/mental product out there.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i picked up 5 bottles (for the price and ingredient profile, i couldnt resist) - hoping for good results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last push for applicants. I am going to make my decision this afternoon, and announce testers tonight.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I think i def could have used this last nite. Ended up losing my match my 3 balls. All shots I should of made, but was distracted by other things....

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
hmm i'll have to buy a few bottles, since college just started i've been back on alcar again... i think i need to buy some pir for this semester too.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
dsade, I am also interested in testing.
Like others above, I work in the IT field as a system analsyst. I am also attending school for my BS at night right after work 3 days a week so that makes for 15 hours days for me, sometimes longer. I need all the edge I can get to keep "my wits about me"... :)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I nominate sean taylor...he looked lost out on the field for much of this past season

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK...this is going to cost me a buttload...but I believe strongly in this product. Will pretty much everyone who has posted to this point requesting to test PM me your address:

djl
joebo
DAdams
Mulletsoldier
poison
R3d
haiz69
tivo22
Jayhawkk
CaptJ21
kevin9870
crader
solarize
sergeant
ugab37
protomike
sean taylor
warnerve

R3d

R3d

Awards
Picky decisions! :D

Thanks for letting me give a try! I could certainly use it.