green magnitude scoopers

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i purchased green magnitude from nutra and when i opened the container i had 2 scoopers both different sizes one is blue one is white...the white one is 17cc and the blue one has no discernable measurement on it..least that i can see.can someone help me out?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I bought my Green Mag from Nutra also, and mine came with a clear 18cc scooper.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok i just lookedat it and the white/clear one is 18 so i guess i will go with that one..thanx

lol i was alternating..great product so far only been a few days but im liking it

mwdonald

Awards
i purchased green magnitude from nutra and when i opened the container i had 2 scoopers both different sizes one is blue one is white...the white one is 17cc and the blue one has no discernable measurement on it..least that i can see. can someone help me out?
Here's a quote from a CL rep that will answer your question:

"It has just come to our attention very recently that the scoop that is included with Green Mag is a too large for the serving size due to a larger amount of settling occurring during shipping than was originally anticipated. So how do you avoid getting too much actives per scoop? Simply use 2/3 of one scoop instead of 1 scoop for the serving size. Please be assured that there is the correct amount of total powder per container, in fact we just measured a bottle out and it had 870 grams of powder instead of the 835 grams that the label claims..."

This was before they started shipping with the new scoops. Most recently:

"...the blue scoop just started shipping recently. So nobody can guarantee you will get that one. If you get the clear just use about 2/3 of a scoop to equal 1 serving."

So use the blue scoop. A few months ago, if you received only a clear scoop you could send in the bar code off the container and your receipt to get a free CL product -- this is what I did. I believe this only applied to GM bought before August 29, 2006.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keeps us updated on how the Green mag is treating you wojo, I'm interested in this product.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keeps us updated on how the Green mag is treating you wojo, I'm interested in this product.
Bump...

How did you like it wojo? Im debating on the a new mix to buy, and this is one on the list.

Adams

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just picked it up, too. First dose today.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just picked it up, too. First dose today.
Please let me know the outcome.... I see it has some designer creatines in there, and wondering how they fair along in real world.

Adams

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright poison, now your the new guinea pig. You can keep us updated.:D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well it worked great for me but my work schedule has chamged(went from a 8 hour shift to a 12 hr,and im finding myself forgeting everything as i run out the door) so i switched over to creatine gluconate i capped for convenience.from the taste to the results i was happy this is a great economy creatine trans formula

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
well it worked great for me but my work schedule has chamged(went from a 8 hour shift to a 12 hr,and im finding myself forgeting everything as i run out the door) so i switched over to creatine gluconate i capped for convenience.from the taste to the results i was happy this is a great economy creatine trans formula
thanks very much for the feedback (you can also email me for samples)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Does that go to everyone who trys out Green Magnitude, and reports back... Mine is on the way from NP!!!!!!!

Adams
not , its samples of green magnitude and/or purple wraath for anyone who is interested.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a good creatine but react funny to some of them. The last I had made me sick? How does this compare?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What did you try that made you sick? How did it make you sick (stomach pain, runs, lightheaded)?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
thanks very much for the feedback (you can also email me for samples)
convinced you guys know what your doing..no need for samples have to much product i purchased to use already..very much appreciated tho

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was a combo pack i got from GNC it was like a pre-workout drink. It made me throw up for hours everytime i drank it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was a combo pack i got from GNC it was like a pre-workout drink. It made me throw up for hours everytime i drank it.
Without knowing what it was, it's tough to say. Why don't you just email Controlled Labs for a sample? There's nothing in there that should make you throw up, it's a simple formula. I could see how superPump250 or No-Xplode could do that, but not GM.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think celltech made it. i can't remember. No Explode doesnt bother me other than taste. I prefer amped to it though. when i run out of that I'll look into this one.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
give green magnitude a try cantt hurt..stay out of gnc ..hit up nutraplanet:head:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did just today I placed an order for about 185.00 and its been shipped already. I hope to have it by Friday. Customer service has been great.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea nutra is really fast made a order 2 days ago and i got it today.phenom service

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks. Looking to try Green Magnitude with AP.