Why NP is the greatest

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Here's my story...

A few weeks ago, I placed a rather large order (maybe not for you guys lol) and expected everything within 2 days just like always. Well, that Friday came along and nothing arrived. I checked the Fedex website and apparently it had been dropped off at my door around 2:30. The thing is, I was home at that time and nothing ever came. I waited a few days hoping it would show up-it never did. So, I contacted Nutraplanet and they made it right.

They contacted Fedex to try and find my missing package...Fedex decided to take their sweet time with this issue and nothing ever happened.

Too make a long story short, Nutraplanet credited my account (including shipping) for my entire purchase.

I just wanna give a HUGE THANK YOU to Nutraplanet and their customer service. They are true professionals. Keep it up guys!

I'll be reordering today. I suggest everyone else do the same.

Kyle

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's my story...

A few weeks ago, I placed a rather large order (maybe not for you guys lol) and expected everything within 2 days just like always. Well, that Friday came along and nothing arrived. I checked the Fedex website and apparently it had been dropped off at my door around 2:30. The thing is, I was home at that time and nothing ever came. I waited a few days hoping it would show up-it never did. So, I contacted Nutraplanet and they made it right.

They contacted Fedex to try and find my missing package...Fedex decided to take their sweet time with this issue and nothing ever happened.

Too make a long story short, Nutraplanet credited my account (including shipping) for my entire purchase.

I just wanna give a HUGE THANK YOU to Nutraplanet and their customer service. They are true professionals. Keep it up guys!

Kyle
Yup, they're definitely top notch. Just placed another order with them this week. They exemplify what great customer service is all about.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Here's my story...

Kyle
I've been acustomer for a few years. Shipments arrive promptly and their customer service is outstanding. They rarely make a mistake, but when they do they seem to overcompensate.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I have this problem right now with another company for bulk order of protein. I hope they deal with it the way NP does.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this thread, as well as all threads of this nature past, present, and future could be wrapped up one sentence:

Why NP is the greatest? simple.....dsade!!!!

Woo Hoo...p.s. don't tell Sam.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this thread, as well as all threads of this nature past, present, and future could be wrapped up one sentence:

Why NP is the greatest? simple.....dsade!!!!

Woo Hoo...p.s. don't tell Sam.
Well someone over there has gone "above and beyond" on two separate occasions for me this week...now whether that was dsade or not, i cannot say...LOL

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
My last order shipped 30 mins after I made it, which was great to see :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I truly apologize for our delay in shipping. Trust me, I will make sure you get better service from now on.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
See, dsade once again makes NP the best.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am such a suckup.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Kyle
You'll need to let us know what you ordered so that we can "reorder" it, too!! :D

NP has great customer service? Man, if i had a nickel for everytime i heard that, i would be able to afford to pay for dsade's services!!

WAY TO GO NP!! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And if I had a nickel for everytime someone ordered...oh wait, i DO

:: Damn slim margins ::

XxCrisisxX

Awards
I got my new order today and everything looks great!I love these guys.

Huge bump for Nutraplanet and their stellar customer service!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i am always pleased with them, and i will continue to spend my budgeted(yeah right) supplement money with them first.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support! Definetely the best thread I've read today..lol

bodyfuel

Awards
Something similar happened with me too :) Thats why I started a similar NP appreciation thread

My package is being delivered to a friend in Indianapolis and she will hand carry it for me when she visits India... so the fedex ****ers better deliver it before the weekend !!!