"Service Faster than a Speeding Bullet..."

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
WOW!

Dear Sam and crew (Darren),

You have officially freaked me out. I have never recieved any better service than with dealing with your company. I ordered 3 Adam (60 count) bottles and had a special billing request. Darren called me to inform me of my options, and took care of me. This was at 5 PM or later. When I got home to my house the next day 3 PM, the package was waiting on me.

My package beat me home... That is the moral of my story. I am impressed to no end and wanted to share this with the AM community.

Thanks NutraPlanet!!!!!!!

M-

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW, I am impressed also...LOL!

Thanks for taking the time to post my friend :)

Apollo 13

Awards
I just visited nutraplanet and I like the layout and prices. You guys have a new customer. I can't depend on BN anymore and im sure anyone that ordered from them recently will know why.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just visited nutraplanet and I like the layout and prices. You guys have a new customer. I can't depend on BN anymore and im sure anyone that ordered from them recently will know why.

Stryder and his whole crew are the best they get back quicker than any company I have worked with.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
stryder is ridiculous with speed. i'm sure the missus is very pleased :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad everyone's getting prompt service :)

We are working our butts off on launching our new site...if you think we're fast now, we are working to make the process even more streamlined and efficient. Also the new site will keep more accurate inventory control and will even list what items are out of stock along with eta's. Also, we will have our quick checkout feature which will allow users to checkout with a couple clicks of the button. Really excited about the new site, cool features and a fresh new look. Keep checkin' back in the next couple weeks...I think you'll like what you see :D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ttt!