Generic Labz Presale is ON!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is proud to offer the Generic Labz line: Now available for presale! ETA is around 2/16

Take advantage of our free shipping coupon during presale ($6 value).

Coupon code: generic

more details here

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is proud to offer the Generic Labz line: Now available for presale! ETA is around 2/16

Take advantage of our free shipping coupon during presale ($6 value).

Coupon code: generic

more details here
NICE!! I am going to place a $200 order :D

stinkfist

Awards
Sam the man! I'll have to put an order in the next week or so :D

raider1

raider1

Awards
Just placed my order for Generic.. free shipping is nice ...:twisted:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Been using their Phera-plex-a-whatever for 3 days now...it's the definitely the real deal. Great stuff.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Sam, tried to use the code and it rejected it. put a note in my comments. Not sure on the order number...didnt give it to me on checkout. the email you have me listed has changed too.
Just placed it a few minutes ago. bout 100 dollars worth of stuff.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Scottyo, looks like the coupon issue has been resolved. In regards to the email, you can create a new account with the new email address.

wannabuild

Awards
Any Idea when the orders will ship? Mine is order number 10050, and it has a long way to travel..... thanks

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Scottyo, looks like the coupon issue has been resolved. In regards to the email, you can create a new account with the new email address.

I'll do that from now on. damn old school email was deactivated. Were you able to fix the bill then? I already placed the order without waiting for it to be taken care of.