Halodrol

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
any plans to carry Halodrol by Gaspari? additionally what is the time line and price on the Methoxy TRN?

Mr.50

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
any plans to carry Halodrol by Gaspari? additionally what is the time line and price on the Methoxy TRN?

Mr.50
bumpity bump! just about to ask this myself.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
We're all curious. We're all addicts! (I am, otherwise I wouldn't be waiting around to hear about a new Gaspari thing.)

whether I'll pay for it or not is another thing, but just my curiousity has me concerned.

(just kidding....nobody get bent out of shape, please!)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The TRN is $39.99 and is due to arrive by next weekend. The presale for it's already on. The Halo should be arriving sometime this week. Will let you know when I hear something more concrete.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Exactly What i NEEDED to know!Thanks!:clap2:

stinkfist

Awards
The TRN is $39.99 and is due to arrive by next weekend. The presale for it's already on. The Halo should be arriving sometime this week. Will let you know when I hear something more concrete.
Excellent. Just in time for Halloween :D

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting for the new methylated rat poison! :run:

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
does anybody know if the stuff is any good?

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Still not sure yet...
I was hopeing you would presale this item too!It should be out anytme correct?Thanks for answering all the ?s Stryder!I really like ordering from NP!
Superfast delivery!

stinkfist

Awards
I was hopeing you would presale this item too!It should be out anytme correct?Thanks for answering all the ?s Stryder!I really like ordering from NP!
Superfast delivery!
*Bump* I'm just trying to get my Xmas shopping for myself done early this year :D

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
people are saying its toxic as hell anyone know if they are guessing? any comparisons?

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
Bump. I would guess that if it is close to halotestin, it would be better than SD, but would my liver work when its all said and done? Any more info on how good it is, and how toxic?