Is anyone else having troubles getting in contact with nutra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some things a week or so ago and have had no movement on the order. While I am not trying to complain about it here, I can't seem to get a response from the Nutra email. Has anyone else had this problem?
I"m an international customer so ringing is not as easy.

Good thing i payed with paypal.

Cheers guys.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to say.. calling always works for me. I never email for issues.

prabath

Awards
Me too.The dont reply at all.Ordered some stuffs on 26/01 and my order number is Order Number: NP541226 and they deleted my order from my account as well.I dont know whethr they shipped it or not no details to be found.They don't even reply

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
They got back to me today! I had to send a follow up email which i sent to [email protected] AND I added [email protected]

Got an answer from service within a few hours saying the order had shipped a week ago.

bridgejumper

Awards
Haven't heard anything other than my invoice from a few days ago. I've called, left messages, sent emails..nothing. Sucks. Don't want to contact the BBB if they'd just get back to me with SOME information.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Those Emil addresses does not work anymore
Thats the one I got the response from, so it does seem to be working.They are updating their website so perhaps they have changed it back to active.

prabath

Awards
Thats the one I got the response from, so it does seem to be working.They are updating their website so perhaps they have changed it back to active.
They are dead now.i tried it with each email failing

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
No response in last 3 weeks. :( sad.

Was issued wrong product due to their error and yet to receive correct product. Mind you this was a Black Friday sale item.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once the website started loading slow on all my devices I stopped ****in' with Nutra. It was pretty much inoperable for me. Glad I didn't get caught up in this.

Nutra's reign ended when they stopped being exclusive here, but I heard it's new owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.