Without Further Ado...ALRI Now Available!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ALRI line now available at NutraPlanet!

Max LMG Presale...estimated arrival time Monday 4/11/05

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
what is max(phermone?)? and why such hype for this company..not to sound like a ahole but it seems pretty much run of the mill..not the first to have a injectable form

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
what is max(phermone?)? and why such hype for this company..not to sound like a ahole but it seems pretty much run of the mill..not the first to have a injectable form
Bump to this....MAX has got a lot of hype around it....I wont use something that I dont know what it is/how it works....I know there is a lot of "hush" around this product in an effort to keep things quiet, but I have yet to understand exactly how it works....

Like Wojo I also think many of their products seem rather basic, so Im interested....please, educate me

O14

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I don't think any ALRI reps read this section but I could be wrong. Any concerns should be asked in the other thread. Is $30 just the presale price or will it continue to be the price throughout. For $30 it's worth taking a gamble on an unknown product.
Now only if you had some bulk NAC powder I'd be set. :)

Bump to this....MAX has got a lot of hype around it....I wont use something that I dont know what it is/how it works....I know there is a lot of "hush" around this product in an effort to keep things quiet, but I have yet to understand exactly how it works....

Like Wojo I also think many of their products seem rather basic, so Im interested....please, educate me

O14

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
no E ur wrong i hear size talk a lot about this company i was askingfor his imput and stryder is also selling this stuff and annoucing there arrival just asking feedback

S

size

Awards
  • Established
why such hype for this company....wrong i hear size talk a lot about this company i was askingfor his imput and stryder is also selling this stuff and annoucing there arrival just asking feedback
I like the company b/c I like the guy who heads it, ALR. I have been reading the stuff he writes for quite sometime so I was glad to see him becoming involved with the supplement industry. There are some companies that I will not even buy from despite making good products b/c certain attitudes/behavior. So for me, as a personal choice I like to send my money in the direction of the people I like. Custom Nutrition Warehouse/OmegaSports, Bev. Int. and Designer Supps are some other that I feel positively about.

Some of the products(not all) are interesting to me, namely, Impact, HOT, and Ergomax. Unfortunately, ergomax is no more. If you have followed the reviews on ergomax, they are quite impressive. Impact is one of the only supplement I have seen to even use PS, which i think is a unique compound. I am actually surprised that more companies have not worked with PS but I guess it is a pricing issue.

Last edited:
S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
has ANYONE heard word about what Max LMG is?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
this is author l rea ur refering to right? thanx for the reply

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think any ALRI reps read this section but I could be wrong. Any concerns should be asked in the other thread. Is $30 just the presale price or will it continue to be the price throughout. For $30 it's worth taking a gamble on an unknown product.
Now only if you had some bulk NAC powder I'd be set. :)
got some bulk NAC on the way :)

Last edited:
Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
I like the compnay b/c I like the guy who heads it, ALR. I have been reading the stuff he writes for quite sometime so I was glad to see him becoming involved with the supplement industry. There are some companies that I will not even buy from despite making good products b/c certain attitudes/behavior. So for me, as a personal choice I like to send my money in the direction of the people I like. Custom Nutrition Warehouse, Bev. Int. and Designer Supps are some other that I feel positively about.

Some of the products(not all) are interesting to me, namely, Impact, HOT, and Ergomax. Unfortunately, ergomax is no more. If you have followed the reviews on ergomax, they are quite impressive. Impact is one of the only supplement I have seen to even use PS, which i think is a unique compound. I am actually surprised that more companies have not worked with PS but I guess it is a pricing issue.
You make very good points Size. For me, a supplement's efficacy is important, but so is the company behind it. I base where I spend my money not only on the quality of supplements, but the quality of service and representation. When I think of CNW, DS, ALRI, and so forth, I have positive images in my mind of not only good selection, or effective products, but also of the individuals behind the name. That, in itself, has much relevance.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sent an email to ALRI, we should be hearing a response about the questions mentioned in this thread very soon...

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
:eek: I want to know about androgenicity. Do I have to worry about my precious locks?:eek:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Two things I can't stand about companies other than DS and Custom Nutrition is that relative lack of informationn about the product (what's in it and how much, which is usually findable info but it's not out front where it should be), and the fact that you rarely find a true month's supply in one bottle. For the Ultra H.O.T. at the lowest reccomended dose you've got 20 days. It may be a good product, I'm certainly gonna buy some and find out, and this is certainly not a comment on the company's owner personally, don't know him. It's just two things that seem to pervade the supplement world that annoy the hell out of me. I mean, why aren't real world usage patterns used to determine the supply in one bottle? I don't know anyone that uses anything for only 20 days, except M1T. That's especially true with weaker or basically nonsteroid products.

That's one of the reasons I truly love DS and Custom. When buying from them you get a good supply of product reasonably dosed in a way that's reflective of the timeframe in which it's going to be used. Not to mention you're getting a flat out good product.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Attention everyone

It has come to my attention that the pricing for the Max LMG is incorrect. The price is $39.99.

I apologize for any misunderstandings. Those who have purchased already at the presale price will still get it at that price. In an effort to be fair to all, I will keep it at the current price for TODAY ONLY. After midnight tonight EST, it will go up to $39.99

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Last edited:
S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Two things I can't stand about companies other than DS and Custom Nutrition is that relative lack of informationn about the product (what's in it and how much, which is usually findable info but it's not out front where it should be), and the fact that you rarely find a true month's supply in one bottle. For the Ultra H.O.T. at the lowest reccomended dose you've got 20 days. It may be a good product, I'm certainly gonna buy some and find out, and this is certainly not a comment on the company's owner personally, don't know him. It's just two things that seem to pervade the supplement world that annoy the hell out of me. I mean, why aren't real world usage patterns used to determine the supply in one bottle? I don't know anyone that uses anything for only 20 days, except M1T. That's especially true with weaker or basically nonsteroid products.

That's one of the reasons I truly love DS and Custom. When buying from them you get a good supply of product reasonably dosed in a way that's reflective of the timeframe in which it's going to be used. Not to mention you're getting a flat out good product.
at the recommended dosage,

Lean Extreme lasts 15-20 days
GXR lasts AT MOST 30 days (closer to 20 for most)
Rebound XT lasts 20-30 days

i love DS but there really isnt THAT much product in a bottle. price you pay for innovation....

and by the way, i am STILL waiting on info about what rebound xt actually is. i know the chemical, but there isnt all THAT much data. not to say i disagree with you - the utter lack of info on alot of these new products is disconcerting.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
at the recommended dosage,

Lean Extreme lasts 15-20 days
GXR lasts AT MOST 30 days (closer to 20 for most)
Rebound XT lasts 20-30 days

i love DS but there really isnt THAT much product in a bottle. price you pay for innovation....

and by the way, i am STILL waiting on info about what rebound xt actually is. i know the chemical, but there isnt all THAT much data. not to say i disagree with you - the utter lack of info on alot of these new products is disconcerting.
True, but at least at minimum dose they're gonna last about a month. What annoys me is when the one bottle at minimum dose won't even do that. Getting enough of the stuff to really work ends up costing more than a reasonable cycle of roids most times, and for no where near the same effect.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
****, I wasn't thinking about dosing. I just bought 2 bottles of Max LMG at the reduced price, and I don't even know the dosing:frustrate

I got caught up in the 29.99 today only and the fact that ergomax got pulled before I got some.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
...things I can't stand about companies other than DS and Custom Nutrition is that relative lack of informationn about the product
I totally agree. Last night I looked at a 3-page ad for a product that had basically just a lot of words and even a list of references. No where did they mention the ingredients. 3 pages!

J

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
****, I wasn't thinking about dosing. I just bought 2 bottles of Max LMG at the reduced price, and I don't even know the dosing:frustrate

I got caught up in the 29.99 today only and the fact that ergomax got pulled before I got some.
afleaholic in the other thread said the recommended dose was 1-3 caps, and that a bottle was 90 caps, so at max dosing it would last about 30 days.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Head's up guys, just to let you all know the Max LMG will be delayed another week :( . Just heard word from aflexaholic...my apologies.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since the Max LMG has not been released yet and there is little info available, the closest thing I could find in terms of feedback is from the ErgoMax LMG, which is not being made anymore to my understanding. From what I've been told the Max LMG is going to be comparable if not better than the ErgoMax.

Here's a feedback I pulled up from BB.com...there has been alot of very positive feedback about the ErgoMax:
[size=+2][/size]
[size=+2]" ~LMG ErgoMax~[/size]

I went on a 4 week HST Cutting cycle using LMG ErgoMax. I ranged from 30-60mg.

Pumps were amazing and it is now 1 week later and I am still getting close to the same pumps as when I was on cycle.

I gained 9lbs and lost 3% bf, with moderate cardio and a so so diet (not proud of this)

My strength went up every workout, it was amazing.

I felt better than ever on this product. Some things I experienced:

Sex Drive
Energy
Vascularity
Muscle Hardness
Pumps
Strength

One thing I realized about this product is that it helps you lose bf and if you are bulking it would be very hard to gain bf. This is a good product to use while bulking because it seems to put on lean mass, while thinning you out. I didnt experience any water retention which is also a big plus.

I used 30mg starting off and I saw better gains on that dosage than 60mg. Maybe this was because I was cutting, Im assuming if I was bulking a higher dosage would offer better results.

I also love this product because I didnt get shut down, my sex drive was better than ever, and its good to use if your sexualy active, thats one thing I know many BB's hate, and thats using ph's or roids and not being able to have any fun with their lady friends

Again ErgoMax is a fairly new supplement and im sure alot of people will figure out new ways to get the best out of it. I am very curious to see what can be stacked with this, and I believe this product would help fight lethargy and the hard shutdown you go through while on other ph's or steroids.

[size=+2]~ The Bad experiences On LMG ErgoMax ~[/size]

I did not experience alot of sides on this supplement. I do not know if others have but this is what I went through.

Back pain - Only experienced this the first 2 days. Every time I went up in dosage I felt back pain, but than it would go away no more than 2 days later.

Blood Pressure - I am not 100% sure but I do feel as if my Blood Pressure has gone up. Its just something you can feel on a day to day basis. I am planning on getting some celery seed extract to help with this problem.

Cramping - This was the worst side I experienced. This limited my cardio and caused for alot of leg problems. I would run on the treadmill and no longer than 2-3min my calves and front of the calves would tense up. This pain was something I never want to go through again. It felt as if my calves and front calves were filling up with blood, I could barely bend my feett when I was done with the cardio and trust me I could not walk. I do not realy know what went wrong here. I believe this happened to me when I was using 4Ad/M1T.

[size=+2]~Summary~[/size]

I love ErgoMax, It made me feel great and it provided very good gains. I will be making a new Journal very soon and I hope everyone here will follow it."

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just so we are all clear - that cycle was run by an 18 year old kid with gyno.

also - there is talk that max LMG will be dienolone, or unmethylated M-Dien, or the same stuff that's in finigenx. i think i would be ok with running finigenx at 3 doses/day for a month for $30. can anyone think of another legal non-methylated oral product that gets results @ doses lower than 100mg/day? hopefully not a flavone or some dumb **** like that...

I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

also - there is talk that max LMG will be dienolone, or unmethylated M-Dien, or the same stuff that's in finigenx. i think i would be ok with running finigenx at 3 doses/day for a month for $30. can anyone think of another legal non-methylated oral product that gets results @ doses lower than 100mg/day? hopefully not a flavone or some dumb **** like that...[/QUOTE]
I really hope Raven, Aflexaholic, and ALR himself can comment on this as I don't anyone wants to buy encapsulated Finegix...which from what I read requires high dosages....which would require the NEED of more bottles!

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I have been searching for Finigenx reveiws lately, and I havent found a bad one yet, although there arent many reveiws to be found out there. To get the best results everyone recommended running at least 75mg/day, and preferably around 100mg/day. They said they got good lean gains, and the strength gains were really good. Just have to wait and see.

E

ericnb_98

Awards
I concur

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been searching for Finigenx reveiws lately, and I havent found a bad one yet, although there arent many reveiws to be found out there. To get the best results everyone recommended running at least 75mg/day, and preferably around 100mg/day. They said they got good lean gains, and the strength gains were really good. Just have to wait and see.
i've only seen 2 reviews of the product, and both were good. it's probably pertinent to mention that diplomats AKA 50cents' cycle included 1-T, M1,4ADD and i think MDHT in addition to the finigenx he took, so i'm not sure how objective he can be.

i wouldnt mind so terribly if this was dienolone, personally.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i would def mind..he acted like it was innovative and new..this would be neither..i think even bruce kneller abandoned this product..and he worked for biotest where pimping is easy

S

steve_81

Awards
Is the 4/18 expected arrival date for us, or for Nutraplanet to receive it and then ship it?

J

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Is the 4/18 expected arrival date for us, or for Nutraplanet to receive it and then ship it?
I would like to know this also. However, I have a feeling that 4/18 is the day it will be in stock at Nurtaplanet and then it will be shipped out to the people who preordered it.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For us to receive and then to ship out...it may come in before then. Will email ALRI and see if I can get an update on the Max LMG.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMG coming soon!

Just a friendly heads up, should be receiving the LMG this Friday or Monday...