Rebound XT??

bencozzy

Awards
stryder,

when do you plan on carring DS Rebound XT?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Due to arrive Wednesday! Looking forward to it myself :)

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

If it's going to be under $45 I will kick my self in the ass for not waiting for you to get it!

It's ok Stryder...my buddy has gyno and I sold him the Rebound for what it cost me so I will be making an order on Wednesday!!! Seriously though he needs it more than me as he has practiced bad PCT practices so we are doing everything possible to get him to lose his gyno! Wish him luck guys...I will try to get him over here and to NP to keep a log on whether it works or not. I had him take two caps now with some fish oils!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I still have some stuff from Xtreme Formulations that may help your friend...PM me if you think he may be interested.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
If it's going to arrive tomorrow, why not put it on the site today? :hammer: :hammer:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If it's going to arrive tomorrow, why not put it on the site today? :hammer: :hammer:
Because I haven't heard back form Sledge to get a definitive answer. Don't want to take your money and not have anything to ship out for days or weeks. When I get a green light from Sledge, I will throw it up for sale.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Oh crap. I knew I should have waited... Let me borrow those boots when you're done.

I have a nice pair of Tim's you can borrow Rrgg, to Steve, Stryder will return to answer your question on Friday, he had unfortunate family buisness to attend to.

Excuse my FRENCH, but F*CK YEA we would rather support Stryder! The man really busts his hump to make sure we get good deals!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heard back from Sledge and the order was shipped out yesterday, so it should arrive this weekend. I will go ahead and put the Rebound up on the site as well as the LX tonight or tomorrow, but it won't ship out until Monday. The price for the Rebound will be $24.99 and the LX will also drop in price as well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may have to get in on this, but I don't need anything for pct at the moment...I finally ordered some LX from bulknutrition though, so I may need those boots!

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Heard back from Sledge and the order was shipped out yesterday, so it should arrive this weekend. I will go ahead and put the Rebound up on the site as well as the LX tonight or tomorrow, but it won't ship out until Monday. The price for the Rebound will be $24.99 and the LX will also drop in price as well.
TAKE THAT BB.COM!!!
Nice prices as usual Stryder.

RMT

Board Supporter
Awards
Doh!

'Nother order will be hitting you real soon.

Thanks
RMT

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You said rebound was gonna be $24.99....Why the sudden increase in price between posts?
Oops, my mistake. Thanks for the heads up T-Bone...$24.99 for the Rebound, the LX is $29.99

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
You truly are the best.. prices, service and support are outstanding.

I just placed an order and paypal crashed on me.. Reordered with CC.
If it shows up duplicate please just cancel one or the other.. under EEMAIN

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I noticed that. I checked the paypal account and it didn't go through...it seems that paypal is doing some technical work right now. I canceled the paypal order so no worries.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
holy cow, $30 bucks for LX???? That's a steal. I was uspposed to order a bottle off you, but then Sledge mentioned he has a new formula coming out about March, but at $30 geez it's tempting.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I noticed that. I checked the paypal account and it didn't go through...it seems that paypal is doing some technical work right now. I canceled the paypal order so no worries.
You are the man! But everyone already knew that. You keep this up with the new stuff and you may have to setup some sort of autoship feature :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You are the man! But everyone already knew that. You keep this up with the new stuff and you may have to setup some sort of autoship feature :D
Hey now that's an idea :D !

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rebound XT and Lean Xtreme now in stock and ready to ship out!

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Yep, I just picked up a bottle of both. I'm pretty excited about these two.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
stryder,

is rebound out of stock now? went to the website, none there. what's the timeline on getting more in? thanks.