Coming Soon cAMPHIBOLIC!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are proud to team up with USPLabs to offer you the cutting edge product cAMPHIBOLIC!

Coming soon...stay tuned

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
awesome price, as always. you're like the wal-mart of supps. :)

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
Ive got a question, can I purchase from your site with paypal?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, you can place the order as usual then click money order as form of payment. In the comment box type in "paypal". Send payment to [email protected] (that's my wifes account mine is temporarily suspended) when I receive payment, I'll ship out the product.

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
Yes, you can place the order as usual then click money order as form of payment. In the comment box type in "paypal". Send payment to [email protected] (that's my wifes account mine is temporarily suspended) when I receive payment, I'll ship out the product.
thanks! I will place my order tomorrow!:thumbsup:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty then...made my order, with a couple of extra goodies. Great prices. Can't wait to try this stuff out. But, will have to until April.

stryder,

the label reads 140 but it contains 170plus. How are sales?

ceosm

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sold several bottles so far. Being a new product I believe people are waiting for more feedback. I will be running a bottle here in the next week and see how it works for me.

So it contains 170 caps?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Let me say this. I placed my order for some cAMPHIBOLIC and other goodies with NutraPlanet last week. I received my order in 3 days. I usally wait 4-7 days, or longer, from some online stores. NutraPlanet has always come through in a fast manner, with great prices, and good packaging.

Kuddos to you Styder. Keep up the great work.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the biz Cuffs...I really appreciate it :)

fairplay101

Awards
Stryder can you ship to UK? I can't get on to your site at the moment cos I'm at work (damn firewall!)

Thanks

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I got my bottle today adn my order contained over 170 pills (i believe it was 173 or 174).

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I assuming this is just out-of-stock right now. Will you be getting more soon?

dd

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The holiday (President's Day) backed up the shipping. It is due to arrive in the next day or two.

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
I've placed a few orders over at NP the last few weeks and I must say Stryder, I've been very impressed with the continued low prices, awesome service, and overall experience. Keep up the good work!

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I know this is old, but figured would ask here

I just got some Camphibolic from you guys about 7 minutes ago.

Is that the newer one or regular? I noticed the picture doesn't have the new ingredients listed but figured i would ask.

Should have asked before, but whatever.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, you really dug this one from out the grave.
gotta love the search....lol.....i figured since it was in the nutraplanet forum anyway i'd just ask in here.

so anyone know?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good question :D I am assuming it is the new formula because I just received the order not too long ago and I had been out for some time, but I will check tomorrow and find out for sure and let you know.

Gdawg

Awards
Well I'm not sure what the difference is, but I'll give you the stats off the bottle I got from Nutra about 2-3 weeks ago.

Manufacturing date: 8-15
Ingredients: 1.1g
Cissus quadrangularis
Coleus forskholii
Green Tea
Bacopa Monnieri

Hope that helps some.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm not sure what the difference is, but I'll give you the stats off the bottle I got from Nutra about 2-3 weeks ago.

Manufacturing date: 8-15
Ingredients: 1.1g
Cissus quadrangularis
Coleus forskholii
Green Tea
Bacopa Monnieri

Hope that helps some.

Ok word..yeah thats the new one.. :clap2: .Stryder, you might want to update the pic to reflect the new ingredients..the one on the site just has 3 ingredients

im happy :head: