Get your GAME FACE ON & SAVE - FREE goodies & MORE!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
The Game Day Kickoff Stack: "For Champions ONLY!"

Game Day Sale Banner 2.jpeg

Please Don't Fall For Another Concentrate!
Don't be fooled - this is not another 5 gram serving with 50% of the powder in your scoop consisting of a flavoring mix. It seems everyone keeps making the serving scoop smaller & smaller to create a new "Concentrated" aka "Under Dosed" product.

Think about it... if concentrates were really concentrated - wouldn't the ingredients be higher extracts? Alkaloids? Far More Potent? If you don't see any form of actual concentrated ingredients - you just bought an overpriced fat burner powder. Please don't fall for this marketing scheme. But now there's a real contender on the streets and it's called GAME DAY...

All Hail The Almighty Alkaloid!
Game Day is enhanced with Industry Breakthrough Dendrobium Alkaloids. Yes there are cheaper, more generic options like Dendrobium Extracts, but raw Dendrobium Extracts can be crude & take nearly 100x the dosage to evoke any energy. After beta-testing all different strengths of Dendrobium we couldn't settle for anything less than the absolute strongest; Alkaloids.
We wanted something that within the first sip could promote rushing tunnel vision, clear driven focus, & enhanced mind to muscle connection - Dendrobium Alkaloids did just this. Click HERE to LEARN MORE...

Game Day Sale Image.jpeg
The Game Day Kickoff Stack Includes:

Newsletter Sign UP Banner.jpeg

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
^^BEST DEAL ON THE NET^^

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
For anyone who has tried it/does try it soon, please give us some feedback on your experience(s). The Planet deserves to hear about this one....

From my own experience, I know that it only takes 1 serving (1/2 scoop) to light you up and get you hooked! MAN Sports NAILED this one....one of the best pre-workouts/energy supps I've ever had the pleasure to try (THANK YOU STEVE!)! NEW Game Day is extremely smooth, but extremely STRONG! I actually drank a good serving before band practice too the other night; I haven't played (drums) with that much endurance, stamina, & pump but a couple times in my life. And, before hand, I was dragging that day too. So, in all, it's great for the gym (of course), but as well for physical activity, focus (extreme focus actually, DIALED IN!), studying, and for amazing mood/motivation enhancement. Game Day also carries a nice well-rounded arche to it's "blood life"....you go up (WAY UP) smoothly, and come back down, without any stunning crash at all...a very easy come down......All around, I give it 9.5/10....seriously....And it's not often I come on here and review products like this....It might seem "biased" to some coming from me, so I keep my reviews rare...I keep them for the BIG players, like this NEW Game Day, for the ones that ultimately 99% of all users will say the same.....NEW GAME DAY by MAN SPORTS....TRY IT....and thank me later.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Oh, and one more thing.....It also works extremely good as a diuretic as well. I probably had to pee 35 times yesterday, lol.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Here is another great review from one of our customers....

Customer Reviews for The Game Day Kickoff Stack (Game Day + FREEBIES) by MAN

Top Pre-Workout! By: evan

Review posted on: Fri Jan 18 02:20:46 -0500 2013
Finally something to compare to Craze! Excellent product so far, energy is great, focus and drive is on par with craze, but this product lasts much longer than craze's 1-2hr effective time. Very very good, highly recommend!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
That is a good deal,I wanted to try that bad but just saw it had yohimbine in it! I don't react well to it at all :(

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Loving the feedback so far! I'm a rep and I have to wait until the next shipment to come in before I get my own tub. The first shipment sold out so fast, glad to see that planet has a whole bunch of it :D

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
That is a good deal,I wanted to try that bad but just saw it had yohimbine in it! I don't react well to it at all :(
I don't react well at all either to regular yohimbe/yohimbine....it about kills me, literally...even like 1 mg. BUT, keep in mind this is Alpha-Yohimbine, which doesn't effect the central nervous system the same way. It's more of a "mental stimulant"....no raise in BP or shakiness that yohimbine does to me. Regardless, this stuff is strong, so be careful on your initial doses either way, if you decide to use it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I don't react well at all either to regular yohimbe/yohimbine....it about kills me, literally...even like 1 mg. BUT, keep in mind this is Alpha-Yohimbine, which doesn't effect the central nervous system the same way. It's more of a "mental stimulant"....no raise in BP or shakiness that yohimbine does to me. Regardless, this stuff is strong, so be careful on your initial doses either way, if you decide to use it.
yea there's definitely a good reason why the supp companies moved towards alpha-yohimbine, much cleaner. Got a bunch of bulk from dsade a while ago and there's a fair bit of flexibility on dosing before you get the negative sides.