Last Week of Omega PH SALE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a friendly reminder to all you thrifty shoppers that this is the last week for the Omega PH sale. After Oct. 31 prices will go up 10% ...but even after the sale the prices are hard to beat ;)

flava

Awards
cool thanks for the hook up stryder! also thanks for the letter bro i really appricate it, my cycle starts on the 1st so ill keep you updated as promised.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm working on trying to get some bulk herbs and aminos in...but in regards to PH, I'm not sure. What was it you were looking for?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
bulk ANY kind of powder. specifically methyls and esterifieds (1-test cyp, 4-ad prop, whatever)

imo, buying capped methyls is usually a waste of money, and esterified powders offer the best value and effectiveness

while i like sledge's products, it seems he has moved away from powders and towards "pre made sterile orals". i prefer powders

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last call...the sale will end after this weekend!

primal1

Awards
  • Established
I'm working on trying to get some bulk herbs and aminos in...but in regards to PH, I'm not sure. What was it you were looking for?
-alpha gpc
-tyrosine
-phosphatidylserine
-tribulus
-avena
-long jack
-ecdysterone(high quality-like in thermolifes or pinnacle product
this is going to be my next pct along w/ nolva

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
If I order an out of stock product along with the Omega products, how do you handle that?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If it's DS's PH I'll go ahead and mark them as in stock and that way you can prepay it and when it comes in (hopefully Monday afternoon) I'll ship it out...

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
If it's DS's PH I'll go ahead and mark them as in stock and that way you can prepay it and when it comes in (hopefully Monday afternoon) I'll ship it out...
Could you elaborate? Are you talking about DS's "aggression?" Or something else coming out next week like the unnamed methyl some testers are using?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

OK...Here we go :thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No I was talking about the M14ADD, but I am getting the Aggression in once Sledge releases it...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up:

SUNDAY is the last day for the special pricing on the Omega PH's!

Prices will go up 5% Monday...

Status
Not open for further replies.