NutraPlanet's insane price

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I havent been around for a couple of days, but I get back and see what I think is a new board sponser....

I look into the site and see theyre selling MOHN for 13.46??? How the hell is this happening?

O14

darius

Yup. Even better, they had Avant Labs One (1 Test trandermals) for $10 each, those sold out fast.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
for the moment they have some excellent specials running

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
m4ohn...hmmm, if your gonna stock up, plan on using 50mg/day and maybe you'll get some results.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
try splitting the dose up during the day and you should do better on a lesser dose.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mike at 1fast is a very smart business man, has great customer service, and is a good guy...

I've got some of Sledge's new products coming in as well.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Stryder will also be caring the new Cell-Mass I believe soon so check it out!

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet is awesome plain and simple, I have dealt with him long before the website was up and his service is the best by far and the prices rock. I will be buying from them frequently. He is a stand up guy and true to his word.

Last edited:

MightyMouse69

Awards
Mike at 1fast is a very smart business man, has great customer service, and is a good guy...

I've got some of Sledge's new products coming in as well.
I must went to order some MOHN but it says you are out of stock...any idea when you will get more in?

Thanks...great prices.
MM

MightyMouse69

Awards
thanks Stryder, I'll look for it. great job.
MM

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Yeah, I've got an order sitting in checkout waiting to confirm. Just trying to shuffle funds around. :p

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Jeez! Real sweet prices! Has anyone ordered from here yet?

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
I ordered last night. 2 bottles m4ohn (designer). Have to agree with everyone here, great looking site, awesome prices, will comment further after I recieve my order but I am confident. I must hav emissed the 1test transdermal. I have seen the doses of m4ohn that some take and I am thinking maybe I should order more.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I ordered on a Saturday and I got my supps on Wed. He is located in Georgia and I am here in Jersey so I think highly of his service guys. I am not into bashing here but I like him better than bulk already. He has the great shipping prices and is quick. I am placing another order as I type this.