NEW Dexaprine: NOW IN STOCK AT INTRO SALE PRICE!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
That's right, after many have been anxiously awaiting it's arrival, NutraPlanet is proud to announce we are the first to have Dexaprine (60 caps) IN STOCK & READY FOR SHIPMENT!

Dexaprine is iForce's NEW Ultra Concentrated Powerhouse Thermogenic, yielding a full two-month supply, which is bound to knock your socks off and rock your world!!!...Don't Believe us, try it and see for yourself, WE DARE YOU.....

And, if you think that this news is hot, then wait until you hear about the AMAZINGLY LOW INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE! For a VERY LIMITED TIME ONLY or WHILE LIMITED SALE SUPPLIES LAST, pick up Dexaprine for ONLY $24.99, 62% OFF!!!

Dexaprine: Ultra Concentrated Thermogenic Energizer!

All the current fat burners on the market are the same. A little caffeine, a few obscure herbs, and more than likely some fast acting stimulants that give you a quick burst of energy followed by a nasty crash 1-3 hours later.

If your fat burner stops working after 1-3 hours, how in the heck do you expect it to burn much fat when there is another 21-23 hours left in a day when that it's doing nothing?

Dexaprine is different -- one pill for all day energy, fat loss, and focus. Read more...

Godlike

Awards
I like the ? mark after the announcement "THE WORLDS STRONGEST FAT BURNER ?" MMaybe, Perhaps we don't know. lol I'm gonna pick up a bottle anyway. I hope it works like the drug its named after. The main reason I loved SX was because of the focus/alpha feeling it gave me.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the ? mark after the announcement "THE WORLDS STRONGEST FAT BURNER ?" MMaybe, Perhaps we don't know. lol I'm gonna pick up a bottle anyway. I hope it works like the drug its named after. The main reason I loved SX was because of the focus/alpha feeling it gave me.
I think you will be pretty happy with your purchase, I will be absolutely stunned if anyone isn't to be honest.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW! #23 best seller in less than 5 days, thanks NP customers!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks like a solid formula, I will be giving it a solid 30-60 days of running to see what it can do. The fact you can get 60 days out of one bottle is very nice.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Very nice looking product, must have!! Get in on this folks!!

cahosu

Awards
always looking for a better thermogenic compound...will buy some later today

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely loving this stuff!!! The clean all day energy is way better than I ever expected!!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Is the intro price of $24.99 finished because it's coming up at $28.95?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Stuff is awesome I hear...I have a couple of bottles but am saving them for when I'm fat :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stuff is awesome I hear...I have a couple of bottles but am saving them for when I'm fat :D
the reviews so far have been beyond stellar! Try 1 pill now just for haha's...its an awesome any time energy product as well :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the reviews so far have been beyond stellar! Try 1 pill now just for haha's...its an awesome any time energy product as well :)
Mine came yesterday... can't start the log for 19 days but who's counting :p

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still using beta-tester pills :(. I haven't gotten a finished bottle yet, haha. Hopefully I get mine soon.

jr0d

Awards
I've been on it for 3 days now and wow the focus is amazing I usually fall asleep during my morning classes and I stay wide awake on the same hours of sleep..I found I got a decent amount of energy atleast until 2(take it at 7am)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on it for 3 days now and wow the focus is amazing I usually fall asleep during my morning classes and I stay wide awake on the same hours of sleep..I found I got a decent amount of energy atleast until 2(take it at 7am)
7 straight hours, that's great! All from 1 little pill, it's nuts.

jr0d

Awards
^^question for you reps,
i was wondering would it be safe to take a dexaprine in the morning,and stack it with h.e.a.t later on in the day and shift at night,or would the heat+dexa affect each other too much,i know the shift is safe since its not a stim

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You would be fine to stack the two. Just don't stack it with another stim product.