VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iForce Nutrition ECDY (90 caps): Discount ECDY Supplements

Opening price: 19.49

ECDY (Ecdymorph): All Natural Anabolic, Featuring 99% Pure Ecdymorph!
Product Highlights:

* Dramatically Increase Protein Synthesis!
* Dramatically Increase Lean Body Mass!
* Dramatically Increase Anabolism!
* Dramatically Decrease Body Fat!

Anabolic...we've all heard that term but what does it really mean? Anabolic simply means “Relating to, characterized by, or promoting a state in which more muscle is being built up than torn down.”. Pretty simple right? Unfortunately, its not! Until very recently, the only way to really jack up your anabolism was to use illegal and dangerous steroids (not the path many of us wish to go down). Thankfully, illegal steroids are no longer your only option!

Who wouldn't be interested in a natural alternative to steroids, that actually lives up to the hype? Pure Ecdysterone has been tested and compared against some of the most potent illegal steroids known to man. Unlike the myriad of ingredients/products out there that claim steroid like results, Ecdysterone is the only natural compound to conclusively out perform a multitude of steroids, including the insanely potent Dianabol (D-bol). In a landmark study consisting of 78 trained athletes, Ecdysterone was found to illicit the same amount of anabolic activity as Dianabol, however it outperformed Dianabol by activating both fast and slow twitch muscle fibers, while Dianabol was only capable of activating slow twitch muscle fibers! This means comparable anabolism to an illegal steroid, with absolutely ZERO side effects!

Now, while we all understand that Ecdysterone is one of the (if not the) most anabolic natural compounds available, it is necessary to understand that not all Ecdysterone products are created equally! Throughout it's life as a dietary supplement, Ecdysterone has received a bad rap due to inferior extracts being released onto the market. iForce Nutrition has taken the time and energy necessary to acquire the most impressive Ecdysterone extract ever created EcdyMorph™. What makes EcdyMorph™ different than any other Ecdysterone product on the market?
>99% Purity: Highest Molecular Crystallization!

While countless products tout the claim that they are 95% pure Ecdysterone, the fact of the matter is that 95% Ecdysterone is nowhere near as potent as 99% pure EcdyMorph™. iForce Nutrition's ECDY is the world's first PURE Ecdysterone product, featuring 99% pure Ecdymorph! ECDY will allow you to take your training to the next level in less time than ever before. Highly regarded as the most anabolic substance known to man, ECDY will force your body into a muscle building state on the very first dose.

The secret behind EcdyMorph™'s strength lies in its incredibly high level of molecular crystallization. EcdyMorph™ is the only Ecdysterone that features highly crystallized 20-hydroxyecdysterone. When extracting Ecdysterone, the molecules remain in their natural state until the extract reaches a percentage greater than 95% pure. Past the 95% purity mark, Ecdysterone extracts begin to crystallize at a higher rate of speed which correlates to the purity of the actual extract. So simply stated, an extract of 99% purity will have significantly more crystallization present than in a 98% extract, a 98% extract will have significantly more crystallization present than a 97% extract and so on. These highly crystallized Ecdysterone molecules are what enables ECDY to provide intense anabolic effects, similar to that of the most potent hormones on the planet. Though, unlike those hormones, ECDY is capable of providing every anabolic benefit without the need for Post Cycle Therapy or any anti-estrogenic drugs.
Stop wasting time and money on inferior extracts and use what has been proven to work. EcdyMorph™ is the ONLY Ecdysterone worth taking!

Get it while supplies last ;)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How long will that price last? I am far from ballin' right now and the pockets need so rest so I cannot purhcase at the moment.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is up to NP at this point. I believe they should maintain a great price on it for the life of the product however :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Snagging two bottles to use either during or after pct. Gonna see if this ecdy is any better than what I tried back in the day.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Introductory sale while supplies last...unfortunately we did not anticipate such a strong response and sold out in less than 24 hours. We are expecting another large shipment in the next couple days and will be extending the intro sale price.

Stay tuned...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 10 lol I'll get another 10 we back in stock

Leoric

Awards
=O seems cool, I was about to order some Iforce Agmatin. Im newb to this compound, do i need pct,serm or something?

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
I got 10 lol I'll get another 10 we back in stock
its your damn fault i didnt get one, lol. 4 left when i opened up NP site, 0 left by the time i went to check out, aha

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
I grabbed 4 bottles before it went out of stock! Hope its even half what it's hyped to be.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to see some logs on this product.....very interested

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can iForce prove 99% purity?
The COA I posted showed we have exceeded label claims for mg/capsule, however I have yet to post the % purity claim on EcdyMorph.

I will post this up as soon as I am able to, however EcdyMorph is >99% purity EACH and every batch(this is what makes it unique).

In my opinion, questioning the purity of EcdyMorph is akin to questioning the purity of CreaPure.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
in this game it's best to question everything.

in to see the report.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
NP is restocked, get your orders in ppl

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No free bottles left to give...sorry guys. Np took them all :)

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Hey Vaughn would you recommend stacking this with Tropinol?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dose for 200lber who tried e-bol original at double dose and increased endurance but not muscle mass.....

im looking for size :) help me vaughn

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and does caffeine still kill the half life of ecdy??

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and does caffeine still kill the half life of ecdy??
I never heard this before... For what it's worth I'm a major stim user and I've always had good / great ecdy runs.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at what doses of ecdy (active %...) bodyweight and protein g's per day?
My main ecdy sup over the years was M stak and they don't list a %. I weigh approximately 230 pounds and eat 400 plus grams of protein a day.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
My main ecdy sup over the years was M stak and they don't list a %. I weigh approximately 230 pounds and eat 400 plus grams of protein a day.
How many mgs would you recommend for a person 235lb aday