• Legend!
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice!! provided the upcoming logs (guessing they'll be the standard 4 week in length) give the results PES is looking for/expecting...what kind of ETA would you expect for NP to carry it? late summer....early fall...?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice!! provided the upcoming logs (guessing they'll be the standard 4 week in length) give the results PES is looking for/expecting...what kind of ETA would you expect for NP to carry it? late summer....early fall...?
Yup...pretty much

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The table is being set...When can we EAT??

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Testing a product without knowing what it is? Man you got a bigger pair than I do.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testing a product without knowing what it is? Man you got a bigger pair than I do.
This was on a voluntary basis and the people that are testing know that we have a history of being safety conscious. We didn't expect people such as yourself to request to log it. AE and Andrew know us and our practices very well which is why they trusted us to not dose them with some LSD.

Well maybe one cap slipped in there AE! :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's called having a good reputation. PES is trusted. I had no problem taking those 12 beta fat loss pills that were sent to me in a brown paper bag, lol. The Gf thought I was nuts...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was on a voluntary basis and the people that are testing know that we have a history of being safety conscious. We didn't expect people such as yourself to request to log it. AE and Andrew know us and our practices very well which is why they trusted us to not dose them with some LSD.
This is not something I agreed to. Negative reps. ;)

To answer BBB's comment though, I have genuinely thought the same thing before. I thought it was insane that people were happy to take something they had no idea what it is.

Looking at the PES product line as well as being told what it won't do i.e., decrease natural T production, not require a PCT, not require lengthy time off after use etc as well as being DSHEA compliant.

Personally I understand that some people will still have the same thoughts. This is just what reassured me enough to apply.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's called having a good reputation. PES is trusted. I had no problem taking those 12 beta fat loss pills that were sent to me in a brown paper bag, lol. The Gf thought I was nuts...
I wonder if anything said the same thing about beta testing the original SX. Just a thought lol.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
It's your body and you're life. That being said I do appreciate people who are willing to risks for the benefit of others.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's your body and you're life. That being said I do appreciate people who are willing to risks for the benefit of others.
Thanks, if you view my 'lab rat' volunteer work as helpful I will kindly accept donations lol.

Being a beta tester isn't for everyone. It is the first and only beta test I have ever applied for which comes down to trusting the company. I respect your opinion.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahaha

You can expect that in the near future from PES, NOT in 12 capsule form

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What about that time you accidentally roofied yourself and started screaming out "stranger danger" in the mall parking lot?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about that time you accidentally roofied yourself and started screaming out "stranger danger" in the mall parking lot?
News to me... somehow I fail to remember that episode! :shock:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you know how dirty our food supply is? Sadly, there's more regulations for supplements than there are for farming.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
taking pills from a well known company is million times safer than shooting oils made in underground labs where there is no standard or safety measures guaranteed. after all a business can be sued for doing bodily injury to someone with their product, so PES or anyother reputable company will not take that chance. They just want honest feedback. If it is suppose to raise test levels, everyone always says they turn into a sex freak with a boner that wont go down. If it is a stimulant it is the most intense they have ever used, and so on. They just want good honest reviews. I for one have used every one of their products and would gladly test this. They are honest and upfront and know what they are talking about. When alpha t2 hit the market I was eager to try it, the only problem was I am also on thyroid med every day and was worried it may screw up my levels and complicate things. I contacted them, they told me what their testing showed and said it was fine in my situation. I tried it, got my blood work done, and it is all good. I know in a sense it does sound crazy to try something you dont entirely know what it is, but I assure you it is a safe compound. PES is a proven company with a proven track record and have way too much to lose.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being a beta tester isn't for everyone. It...comes down to trusting the company...
^^^This. I definitely would not beta-test a product for just ANYONE - in fact, there are only 3-4 people who I trust and would consider doing this for, especially without knowing the ingredients. Trust is a HUGE thing in this, particularly being a natural athlete competing in competition where drug testing occurs.

~Rosie~

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Trust me, this is good stuff

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good stuff indeed. I have been very impressed.... And to respond to the earlier trust issue, PES to me is not a company I would be concerned with trust them 100%. That said, DAdams you have explained that odd reaction I had to the first dose. ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good stuff indeed. I have been very impressed.... And to respond to the earlier trust issue, PES to me is not a company I would be concerned with trust them 100%. That said, DAdams you have explained that odd reaction I had to the first dose. ;)
Much appreciated!

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
subbed for info

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NutraPlanet will be having a HUGE but VERY LIMITED sale on our initial batch of AnaBeta. It will be the lowest price ever offered on AnaBeta, and there will be a limit per customer on how many can be purchased

We want to make sure everyone has a chance to purchase at the intro sale, and there will be a limited number of units for the sale.

For more info, the AnaBeta image, opportunities to earn FREE bottles, and PES news will all be in the PES Insider Edition in June: PES Insider

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DSHEA compliant
No suppression
No PCT

--This is going to be epic...

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet will be having a HUGE but VERY LIMITED sale on our initial batch of AnaBeta. It will be the lowest price ever offered on AnaBeta, and there will be a limit per customer on how many can be purchased

We want to make sure everyone has a chance to purchase at the intro sale, and there will be a limited number of units for the sale.

For more info, the AnaBeta image, opportunities to earn FREE bottles, and PES news will all be in the PES Insider Edition in June: PES Insider
Signed up and ready to order a couple of bottles. :firedevil:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been waiting!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a ready teddy!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An important point I would like to make:

Obviously there is some confusion and lots of questions on the ingredient of AnaBeta. That is expected since we havent released the information.

Its seems a lot of people are associating AnaBeta as some type of insulin mimetic. It is NOT that type of product. It is not even the same category.

AnaBeta is a category of its own.

We recommend AnaBeta be taken with whole, well rounded meals.

The increase in hunger some notice and the nutrient repartitioning effects some notice are NOT because of some type of insulin or glucose mediated pathway. It is because the body is in an overall increased state of anabolism.

Nutrient repartitioning, not carbohydrate or glucose repartitioning.

You would be selling yourself short if you just focused on carbohydrates. You need to be FEEDING YOUR MUSCLES with valuable nutrients. Pack your meals full of protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, protein, protein, BCAAs 8:1:1

Think of the results and effects people got from AnaBeta...that are all representative of real, true anabolic effects.

Increased recovery, increase muscle density, increased pump and fullness, increased vascularity, increase in endurance and athletic performance, with notable mild but true side effects like slight increase in oily skin. Increase in aggression at times.

When is the last time some insulin mimetic gave you all of this?

This is well known in anabolics, like superdrol for instance. Every superdrol user knows that stuff is so anabolic that in just a few days you body is starving more more nutrients and you instantly feel more full, dense, and and gain weight.

This is because superdrol is so anabolic and your overall anabolism is increased. Increase in anabolism causes increased muscle glycogen storage and MOST IMPORTANTLY increased protein synthesis.

That is why I cannot stress enough how important it is to let everyone know that they need to be feeding their body's with carbs, proteins, and 8:1:1 BCAAs

And no...AnaBeta is not superdrol. Just comparing metabolic pathways here.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thoughts exactly after hearing a little bit more about this product.

There will be no doubt about the effectiveness of this product once the write up is out, even the reviews are compelling enough as it stands.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
So would anabeta be ok to take with something like slin-sane or glycobol ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So would anabeta be ok to take with something like slin-sane or glycobol ?
You could - I used it with Slin-Sane. However, you might want to monitor your reaction or use only a low dose of whatever nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic you use, as AnaBeta has the strongest nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking effects of ANY product I have ever used (loved it, though).

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could - I used it with Slin-Sane. However, you might want to monitor your reaction or use only a low dose of whatever nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic you use, as AnaBeta has the strongest nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking effects of ANY product I have ever used (loved it, though).

~Rosie~
They can stack them if they want. AnaBeta is a compliant anabolic, nothing to do with insulin. See post 40.

Nothing carbohydrate or insulin specific or mediated

T-bone is going to be stacking Anabolic Pump with AnaBeta this week and report the effects

AnaBeta is a category of its own. A single ingredient that is very anabolic. Not any type of insulin mimetic

Its effects on nutrient repartitioning and secondary...caused by the increased in anabolism

DHSEA Compliant Anabolic-No Suppression-No PCT-Powerful Results!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I used it with Slin-Sane. as AnaBeta has the strongest nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking effects of ANY product I have ever used (loved it, though).

~Rosie~
Wha???

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Didn't understand why u would add slin-sane to the strongest nutrient blah blah ever. Love the new Avi though! Dayum!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't understand why u would add slin-sane to the strongest nutrient blah blah ever. Love the new Avi though! Dayum!
Always great to experiment and see how your body reacts.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IT IS NOT A NUTRIENT REPARTITIONER!

It's not like pslin, anabolic pump, etc. Were not making an insulin mimetic, nor have any plans to. UNLESS we somehow find one that increases sensitivity to muscle cells or shows an ability to cause glycogen supercompensation would it be considered, but thats doubtful.

This is only a nutrient repartitioner in the sense that highly anabolic compounds (ie. superdrol, dimethazine, etc) are nutrient repartitioners. They increase protein synthesis & glycogen storage through other mechanisms, NOT by disposing of glucose. To say it's another nutrient repartitioner does this product a great injustice.

Things will be more clear when the time has come, but for now just keep in mind this product is in a category of it's own.

DSHEA compliant, no suppression, anabolic.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Um, because I was beta testing AnaBeta and Slin-Sane is a product I have used before (and I stacked it with that and others - also previously used), and those effects happened along the way. Also, AnaBeta is NOT a nutrient repartitioner despite those effects - Kevin explained more in his post above...Thanks :cheers:

~Rosie~