ETA on APS mesomorph & creatine nitrate?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering if you guys know when these will be available? I have noticed an increasing demand for these two products and have ordered several bottles myself from the APS website. I like to order all my supps in one place which is one of the reasons why I but from nutraplanet (that and good prices with amazing customer service and quick shipping :D) so when are these going to be available? I am running out of my mesomorph and would like to know if I should wait for NP to get it in stock or order through APS now?

beni182

beni182

Awards
Just wondering if you guys know when these will be available? I have noticed an increasing demand for these two products and have ordered several bottles myself from the APS website. I like to order all my supps in one place which is one of the reasons why I but from nutraplanet (that and good prices with amazing customer service and quick shipping :D) so when are these going to be available? I am running out of my mesomorph and would like to know if I should wait for NP to get it in stock or order through APS now?
I agree with the above. NP needs to get with the APS. NOW!! *deep batman voice*

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump

meso/cn are gonna be staples for me, as a long time customer i would like to be able to buy here from nutra!!!!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
definitely would be picking up 2-3 creatine nitrate bottles this weekend. get them in stock NP!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to order Creatine Nitrate elsewhere. I hope NP gets the APS lineup in stock soon...

obvious

obvious

Awards
Definitely would have included some Meso in my last order. :)
I'd just like to say the exact same thing. Mesomorph is the one thing I had to order from a different site and I'd really prefer not to in the future so hopefully APS and Nutra become sexytime friends

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd just like to say the exact same thing. Mesomorph is the one thing I had to order from a different site and I'd really prefer not to in the future so hopefully APS and Nutra become sexytime friends
i never thought i would see the day that nutraplanet turned a blind eye to the wants and needs of it's customers, i just can't understand this.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I can only hope that they have a big rollout in the works. The demand is to high to go unnoticed. They have not let me down in the past and I'm sure something is coming. A hint would be nice.....

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Just spent 2OO on aps last Saturday. What's the deal nutra? Going on 6 years of doing major business with you guys and never seen this...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey maybe they are waiting for the release of the new test product from APS because they have a sweet stack with meso setup for an introductory sale. *Hint Hint ...
I'm also hoping for some mesomorph/Creatine Nitrate stack combos

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just spent 2OO on aps last Saturday. What's the deal nutra? Going on 6 years of doing major business with you guys and never seen this...
bump

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey maybe they are waiting for the release of the new test product from APS because they have a sweet stack with meso setup for an introductory sale. *Hint Hint ...
I'm also hoping for some mesomorph/Creatine Nitrate stack combos
I believe this was the rumor. I asked APS this question recently and that's the answer I got.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I've sent this thread to the appropriate person at Nutra HQ and hopefully we should have it re-stocked very shortly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've sent this thread to the appropriate person at Nutra HQ and hopefully we should have it re-stocked very shortly.
damn-thats fantastic. you da man.:28

:beerchug:

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
The shot that was heard around the world. Finally! Thank you sir!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any update?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump for update

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Order has been placed and will be in stock shortly!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
WOOT! Now we just need a Flash Sale on Creatine Nitrate!!!
flash sale on there whole line of supps. nutra will figure out to keep in stock when they get a vast amount of orders.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
flash sale on there whole line of supps. nutra will figure out to keep in stock when they get a vast amount of orders.
hell, one guy said creatine nitrate was on back order at the APS site, can you imagine the demand when nutra carries it-damn,damn,damn.:aargh:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flash sale on a Mesomorph/ CN stack at a killer price!!! I need this in my life

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe it's not at Nutra yet :ugh2: They got the Flying Ninja Monkey Tears before Mesomorph :surprised:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
hell, one guy said creatine nitrate was on back order at the APS site, can you imagine the demand when nutra carries it-damn,damn,damn.:aargh:
You're not alone my friend lol
I'm ready! :party:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't believe it's not at Nutra yet :ugh2: They got the Flying Ninja Monkey Tears before Mesomorph :surprised:
hey, it's only money. nutra must be raking it in and not need to make anymore????? can you imagine how many sales they have lost in the past month?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be patience gentlemen.. Just think the guys at nutra know how much we want this and have been waiting and I'm sure they will release it with a nice price and some sick stack deals.

Also tax refunds is just around the corner and I am using some of my refund money on a supplement order and the longer they wait the less of a chance they will be sold out by the time my refund comes in :poke:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always break even with my taxes... No Christmas in April for me lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A P S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*that is all.

*this has been post #48.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I always break even with my taxes... No Christmas in April for me lol
exactly-i aint letting the government hold my money.

don't mean i haven't got some set aside for APS products.

creatine nitrate makes nutra's top 10 list 1st week-anyone wanna bet?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a losers bet :lol:

I don't think you'll find any challengers..... :p