NutraPro Naturals™ Coming Soon...More info inside!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is the most widely consumed "supplement" that bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts take on a daily basis? You obviously read the thread title so it shouldn't be a surprise...it's protein.

Many lifters take additional amounts of protein through whey powders because of it's bioavailability, convenience, and affordability. So it's no surprise that many health conscious individuals are looking for all natural protein powders without sacrificing on taste and quality.

Enter: NutraPro Naturals™ by NutraPlanet®

NutaPro Naturals™ is sweetened with Stevia, an all natural plant based non-caloric sweetener and contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. NutraPro Naturals™ offers an amazing flavor profile and superior mixability from all natural sources.

How does NutraPro Naturals™ Taste?
Simply AMAZING! We've been working on mastering the flavors for an all natural whey protein and have nailed it with these five mouth watering flavors:
  • French Vanilla Creme
  • Chocolate Fudge Sundae
  • Strawberry Shortcake
  • Apple Cinnamon
  • Cinnamon Sticky Bun
How does NutraPro Naturals™ Mix?
As always, we pride ourselves in bringing to market an ultra-pure superior grade product that mixes instantly and easily. Simply use any shaker cup or spoon and you'll be enjoying an all natural delicious source of protein.

What are the macros for NutraPro Naturals™?
Serving Size: One Level Scoop
Servings Per Container: 74

Amount Per Serving
Calories: 105
Calories from Fat 20
Total Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 3 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 3 g
Protein: 20 g

Ingredients: Protein Matrix (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Peptides) Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, and Stevia.

NutraPro Naturals™ is coming soon to a PLANET near you!

StupidThyroid

Awards
good call with the stevia, i'll def be down to try this. I may be new to this community, but it def seems nutraplanet really listens to the customers and this board. Props for that.

So Stryder which flavor is your fav of the bunch?

Last edited:
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool guys! Now come out with a blend that has casein, egg and whey in it and you will really have a true NutraPRO Pro formula right there. One can always hope ;).

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
:party: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :djparty:

this is what I'm talking about!! what's the price for a 5lb tub?

Too bad it wont be here for the New Years sale.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice addition.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool guys! Now come out with a blend that has casein, egg and whey in it and you will really have a true NutraPRO Pro formula right there. One can always hope ;).
:goodpost::goodpost:
I too would agree on a blend product, as well as an all casein offering.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definetly buy the blend if it came out.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Well..if you need an unbiased tester, you know where to find me :) but a blend would be very much appreciated! as well as NutraCasein

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well..if you need an unbiased tester, you know where to find me :) but a blend would be very much appreciated! as well as NutraCasein
I can neither confirm nor deny we are currently testing flavors and sourcing the best raws for a blend and/or casein to possibly be released within the next couple of weeks. I can neither confirm or deny we will have an unflavored protein...do not take this post as anything else.

:D

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I recon something's cookin' in NP's kitchens and it won't be long before we all get to feast :woohoo:

I can neither confirm nor deny we are currently testing flavors and sourcing the best raws for a blend and/or casein to possibly be released within the next couple of weeks. I can neither confirm or deny we will have an unflavored protein...do not take this post as anything else.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I CAN confirm my excitement after reading this post. Well done NP, another option for a quality blend and/or casein would be very nice.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I would love a blend or casein. I try to get most of my protein as slow sources except post work out. I will be picking up the naturals though. I like the sound of apple cinnamon. I'm guessing it will be on par with the quality of nutrias other products. That means it will be good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
pinchharmonic Supplements 5
ryaroberts Supplements 23
Supplements 0