When will the new flavors go on sale?

MrCreep

Awards
Im ready to go ahead and order some just based on all the positive reviews ive seen. Any E.T.A. on when they might become available to purchase. I need to place an oredr but am wondering if i should just go ahead and buy some of the current flavors if it still might be a bit before they are available.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right now I think we are just getting the reviews for the newer flavors. I am sure as well, if it is determined that there is a need for tweaking, then that will take place as well.

I would most certainly buy some of the first run. The watermelon is fantastic btw

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Have only tried the choc peanut butter and Cookie dough; and so far I would not change a thing. Unless its possible to make them more awesome? Maybe put toys in the containers like happy meals? :p

MrCreep

Awards
right now I think we are just getting the reviews for the newer flavors. I am sure as well, if it is determined that there is a need for tweaking, then that will take place as well.

I would most certainly buy some of the first run. The watermelon is fantastic btw

Yeah, the watermelon does sound like one crazy cool flavor. I dont think i have ever heard of such a flavor with a whey before. Im probably going to place my order today since i need some whey anyhow.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'm more interested in the new Nutrapro Casein.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the watermelon does sound like one crazy cool flavor. I dont think i have ever heard of such a flavor with a whey before. Im probably going to place my order today since i need some whey anyhow.
definitely worth it. Someone here said it reminded them of fruity pepples, and I concur

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Good question OP. As AE said (which he can better answer then myself), I would assume not for some time as the samples have just gotten out and being finished up. A little more field work should and probably will go into them before release. Tweaking the flavor a bit (which seems will be the only problem since they have "everything" else down) etc...so, I guess time will tell!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
need anyone else to try that cookie dough out??!!?!?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Check out my review a few threads down from this one and let me know what you think :)

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
We'll take a look at the reviews and decide which one or two additional flavors to add on the next run. My guess would be the new flavors are about 2-3 weeks out. With the new line, there will be some constant tweaking and adding of flavors for a while until we are confident that we are offering the most viable options to our customers.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
2-3 weeks is not too long :) Next flavors we should try are cinnamon bun, banana and choco graham cracker. Any plans for NutraPro's future? Perhaps make it a meal replacer? :06:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
We'll take a look at the reviews and decide which one or two additional flavors to add on the next run. My guess would be the new flavors are about 2-3 weeks out. With the new line, there will be some constant tweaking and adding of flavors for a while until we are confident that we are offering the most viable options to our customers.
Great news, I love variety! Feel free to use me as your go to tester ;)

Im giving cookies n cream a shot today so we'll see how that one goes!

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
We appreciate you guys doing all the leg work and taking the time to come out with a stellar product! If its even possible to make them come out better then the samples it will be well worth the wait!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
^ Agreed! So far, the flavors I reviewed feel like they could use a tad more kick <shrugs> if possible I dont know how its all put together if its that easy but...just my opinion

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better make em soon, I need something new in my contest prep cause once its over im going back to ice cream :p lmao