OxyElite Pro vs. Lipodrene w/ Ephedra

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Have a show coming up and not sure which one to get. my question is does the Lipodrene w/ Ephedra have Ma Huang?

Thanks!

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Don't bother with Lipodrene. That whole formula is a gimmick. Ephedrine is extracted from the stem of ephedra I believe. That's where the real, active alkaloids are found. If you look on Lipodrene's label it clearly states "extracted from leaves" or something like that.

This will give you nothing. I've ran EC before and I can tell you Lipodrene is not even close to it. I believe I went as high as like 3 or 4 tabs of Lipodrene when I got it and nada. With 4 tabs that's 100mg of ephedrine (from leaves)*, however if it actually had ephedrine in it, 1-2 tabs would easily rock you, at least for me it would.

Do yourself a favor and just get regular ephedrine hcl along with like a 100ct of 200mg caffeine tabs, it'll save you money and you'll be hella satisfied.

Don't fall for the ephedra gimmicks. Active ephedrine alkaloids are only found from the stems of ephedra not the leaves. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

With that said, I'd suggest you try out OEP. USPlabs is a top-notch, quality company and I love their bulk line. If I didn't get the Levi Reloaded BOGO, I would've jumped on OEP in a heartbeat.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OEP has some stellar reviews, might want to give that a look. Also, take a look at the fat demolition stack. Hell of a price for what you are getting

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OEP is just phenomenal...

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
10 lbs down in 3 weeks w/OEP. about to add recreate/prime for more fat loss and muscle preservation. i wish i had 2 more hands to give oep 4 thumbs up

10 lbs down in 3 weeks w/OEP. about to add recreate/prime for more fat loss and muscle preservation. i wish i had 2 more hands to give oep 4 thumbs up
OEP is changing the game.

4 thumbs up, love it!

I love adding in 30-40grams of carbohydrates with Anabolic PUMP. It is like being keto alll the time but eating carbs..amazing protocol.

Why can I say that? Because AP will allow for muscular glycogen loading without insulin and when insulin is not in the blood stream FAT BURNING is happening!!!!!

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Don't bother with Lipodrene. That whole formula is a gimmick. Ephedrine is extracted from the stem of ephedra I believe. That's where the real, active alkaloids are found. If you look on Lipodrene's label it clearly states "extracted from leaves" or something like that.

This will give you nothing. I've ran EC before and I can tell you Lipodrene is not even close to it. I believe I went as high as like 3 or 4 tabs of Lipodrene when I got it and nada. With 4 tabs that's 100mg of ephedrine (from leaves)*, however if it actually had ephedrine in it, 1-2 tabs would easily rock you, at least for me it would.

Do yourself a favor and just get regular ephedrine hcl along with like a 100ct of 200mg caffeine tabs, it'll save you money and you'll be hella satisfied.

Don't fall for the ephedra gimmicks. Active ephedrine alkaloids are only found from the stems of ephedra not the leaves. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

With that said, I'd suggest you try out OEP. USPlabs is a top-notch, quality company and I love their bulk line. If I didn't get the Levi Reloaded BOGO, I would've jumped on OEP in a heartbeat.
Thank you for the reply. i went ahead and picked up a month supply of bronkaid at walgreens. :)

Is there anywhere I can get samples of OEP? Id be more then willing to pay for shipping.

Thank you for the replies!