Bulk Green Tea Extract dosage?

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Hi Guys,

I just received my Nutraplanet Bulk GTE.
my question is, how many mg do I get in 1/4 tsp? I can't find the dosage in the label....how many mg do I need to take/day?

thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Guys,

I just received my Nutraplanet Bulk GTE.
my question is, how many mg do I get in 1/4 tsp? I can't find the dosage in the label....how many mg do I need to take/day?

thanks
Aim for 500mg EGCG once or twice daily.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is the size of the scoop that came with it?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Steve,

So I aim to get 700 mg twice or 3x daily?

thx
If your dose is 700mg EGCG per serving, I would suggest to take it once daily.

Booee

Awards
Can somebody point me towards a description of this product? I can’t find it anywhere on the NP web site.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GREEN TEA containins powerful polyphenol antioxidants. The most effective are catechins (especially EGCG), believed to be over 200 times more powerful than Vit. E at inhibiting lipid peroxidation. Studies show lower arthritis, cancer, and heart disease rates with regular use of 4 cups or more per day.

It improves hormone balance by inhibiting both 5-alpha reductase and aromatase. Catechins have been shown to prevent the breakdown of cartilage and lower COX-2.

Green tea causes thermogenic fat loss, controls blood sugar, and inhibits the digestion of starch. Take with meals to help neutralize dietary carcinogens such as nitrosamines. Green tea is the most cost-effective of all the plant antioxidants.

95% Polyphenols; 50% EGCG
Per NP

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I hope your capping it, because GT is nasty straight up.